Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure Demo Questions
Here you can find Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DP-300 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DP-300 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DP-300 dumps here.
These Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DP-300 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DP-300 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DP-300 exam!
Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure Sample Questions:
1. You are evaluating the business goals. Which feature should you use to provide customers with the required level of access based on their service agreement?
A. dynamic data masking
B. Conditional Access in Azure
C. service principals
D. row-level security (RLS)
2. You need to provide an implementation plan to configure data retention for ResearchDB1. The solution must meet the security and compliance requirements. What should you include in the plan?
A. Configure the Deleted databases settings for ResearchSrvOL
B. Deploy and configure an Azure Backup server.
C. Configure the Advanced Data Security settings for ResearchDBL
D. Configure the Manage Backups settings for ResearchSrvOL
3. What should you do after a failover of SalesSQLDb1 to ensure that the database remains accessible to SalesSQLDb1App1?
A. Configure SalesSQLDb1 as writable.
B. Update the connection strings of SalesSQLDb1App1.
C. Update the firewall rules of SalesSQLDb1.
D. Update the users in SalesSQLDb1.
4. You need to implement authentication for ResearchDB1. The solution must meet the security and compliance requirements. What should you run as part of the implementation?
A. CREATE LOGIN and the FROM WINDOWS clause
B. CREATE USER and the FROM CERTIFICATE clause
C. CREATE USER and the FROM LOGIN clause
D. CREATE USER and the ASYMMETRIC KEY clause
E. CREATE USER and the FROM EXTERNAL PROVIDER clause
5. You need to recommend a solution to ensure that the customers can create the database objects. The solution must meet the business goals. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. For each customer, grant the customer ddl_admin to the existing schema.
B. For each customer, create an additional schema and grant the customer ddl_admin to the new schema.
C. For each customer, create an additional schema and grant the customer db_writerto the new schema.
D. For each customer, grant the customer db_writerto the existing schema.
6. You need to identify the cause of the performance issues on SalesSQLDb1. Which two dynamic management views should you use? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
7. What should you implement to meet the disaster recovery requirements for the PaaS solution?
A. Availability Zones
B. failover groups
C. Always On availability groups
8. You need to implement a solution to notify the administrators. The solution must meet the monitoring requirements. What should you do?
A. Create an Azure Monitor alert rule that has a static threshold and assign the alert rule to an action group.
B. Add a diagnostic setting that logs QueryStoreRuntimeStatistics and streams to an Azure event hub.
C. C. Add a diagnostic setting that logs Timeouts and streams to an Azure event hub.
D. Create an Azure Monitor alert rule that has a dynamic threshold and assign the alert rule to an action group.
9. What should you use to migrate the PostgreSQL database?
A. Azure Data Box
C. Azure Database Migration Service
D. Azure Site Recovery
10. Based on the PaaS prototype, which Azure SQL Database compute tier should you use?
A. Business Critical 4-vCore
C. General Purpose v-vCore