Associate - Data Protection and Management Version 2 Demo Questions
Here you can find Associate - Data Protection and Management Version 2 exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DEA-3TT2 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DEA-3TT2 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DEA-3TT2 dumps here.
These Associate - Data Protection and Management Version 2 certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DEA-3TT2 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Associate - Data Protection and Management Version 2 practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DEA-3TT2 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Associate - Data Protection and Management Version 2 questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Associate - Data Protection and Management Version 2 exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DEA-3TT2 exam!
Associate - Data Protection and Management Version 2 Sample Questions:
1. Which recovery mode involves rolling back a system to a previous recovery point instead of finding the cause of a fault?
A. Forward recovery
B. Complete functional recovery
C. Backward recovery
D. Degraded functional recovery
2. Which type of virtual machine clone is created from a snapshot of a parent VM?
A. Mirrored Clone
B. Full Clone
C. Linked Clone
D. Snap Clone
3. Which model does MapReduce utilize?
A. Batch processing
C. Geographic mapping
4. What are the three phases of data protection in a software-defined data center framework?
A. define protection requirements, create protection policies, and enable protection policies
B. create protection policies, push protection policies, and monitor job completion
C. discover protection architecture, define protection services, and orchestrate protection operations
D. create protection policies, assign protection policies, and monitor job completion
5. Which key metric should be used when updating the corporate disaster recovery plan to minimize data loss?
6. What makes services visible and accessible to the users?
A. Service Catalog
B. Operational Database
C. Cloud native application
D. Unified storage system
7. Where is the index stored after an archiving operation?
A. Archive storage
B. Archive server
C. Backup server
D. Media server
8. An administrator is configuring Dell EMC RecoverPoint. Which Dell EMC storage system can be used without a write splitter installed?
9. When is the target available for use in pointer-based replication?
A. once the fracture log has been created
B. after the mirror has been fractured
C. immediately after session activation
D. after synchronization has completed
10. A backup administrator has defined a backup policy where full backups are scheduled at 8 PM every Saturday and differential backups for the rest of the week at same time. A data loss happened on Friday at 11 AM. How many backup copies are required to restore the requested files?