Associate – PowerEdge Demo Questions
Here you can find Associate – PowerEdge exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DEA-41T1 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DEA-41T1 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DEA-41T1 dumps here.
These Associate – PowerEdge certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DEA-41T1 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Associate – PowerEdge practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DEA-41T1 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Associate – PowerEdge questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Associate – PowerEdge exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DEA-41T1 exam!
Associate – PowerEdge Sample Questions:
1. Which RAID level has the lowest overhead of all RAID types?
A. RAID 0
B. RAID 1
C. RAID 5
D. RAID 6
2. Which one-to-many Dell EMC solution provides as simple interface for system administrators to maximize the uptime and health of the Dell EMC systems?
A. Update Packages
B. Repository Manager
C. Datacenter Capacity Planner
D. OpenManage Essential
3. An administrator is implementing LTO-5 drives in the backup solution. They plan to disable hardware data compression through their backup appliance. What is the maximum data rate that can be achieved?
A. 80 MB/s
B. 120 MB/s
C. 140 MB/s
D. 160 MB/s
4. Which solution is recommended for installing a hypervisor in a Dell EMC PowerEdge rack server or in a hyper-converged infrastructure (HCL) host?
A. FC HBA
5. Which RAID level is recommended for high speed data access and maximum storage capacity?
D. RAID 6
6. What is a consideration for a hardware administrator who is physically is physically installing multiple servers into a rack?
A. Observe load requirements specified in document for the switch
B. Avoid unevenly loading the rack and creating a hazard
C. Ensure that the server can connect to Windows updates
D. Ensure that the associated UPS can also power the top-of rack switch
7. What is the maximum bootable storage capacity supported by BIOS mode?
A. 512 GB
B. 1 TB
C. 2 TB
D. 4 TB
8. A system administrator wants to view the result of the Best Practices Analyzer (BPA) for their local server. Which Windows built-in tool can they use to accomplish this?
A. Activity Monitor
B. Server Manager_Local Server
C. Resource Monitor
D. Security Compliance Manager
9. A system administrator is configuring the file transfer role of a server. Important data needs to be accessed by end users. Which file transfer service provides secure transfer of the data?
10. A system administrator notices that a client system cannot access the internet. The IP address is 169.254.10.26. The cline system is correctly wired. Which server role should the administrator investigate?