Automating and Programming Cisco Data Center Solutions Demo Questions
Here you can find Automating and Programming Cisco Data Center Solutions exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-635 DCAUTO study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-635 DCAUTO questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-635 DCAUTO dumps here.
These Automating and Programming Cisco Data Center Solutions certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-635 DCAUTO dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Automating and Programming Cisco Data Center Solutions practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-635 DCAUTO demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Automating and Programming Cisco Data Center Solutions questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Automating and Programming Cisco Data Center Solutions exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-635 DCAUTO exam!
Automating and Programming Cisco Data Center Solutions Sample Questions:
1. What is the top level in the ACI Management Information Tree?
D. fabric Pod
2. Which step must be taken to enable the REST API browser within Cisco UCS Director?
A. Edit the user profile and enable developer options.
B. Raise a case with TAC
C. The REST API browser is automatically enabled in Cisco UCS Director when a Power User is created.
D. Log in as the user "REST"
3. What is a feature of model-driven telemetry?
A. randomizes the data out of the network
B. continuously streams data out of the network
C. randomizes the data coming to the network
D. continuously pulls data out of the network
4. Which two application isolation options are available when Kubernetes is deployed with the ACI CNI plug-in? (Choose two.)
A. Process Isolation
B. Namespace Isolation
C. Cluster Isolation
D. Server Isolation
E. VM Isolation
5. How should the Kubernetes manifests be modified to allow Kubernetes environment integration with Cisco ACI?
A. The metadata section must contain the Cisco APIC management IP
B. The manifest does not have to be changed, but the Kubemetes object is not discovered by Cisco ACI if this is not defined in the manifest
C. The manifests must include ACI EPG reference
D. No change is needed to perform this action
6. Which two capabilities apply to the DCNM API? (Choose two)
A. DCNM provides an XML-based SOAP API
B. DCNM requires a license to use the API
C. Some features of DCNM must be configured through the GUI
D. All API operations can be performed using the DCNM GUI
E. DCNM provides a REST-based API
7. An engineer is implementing a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch. To automate the configuration, which command enables Bash on a Cisco NX-OS?
A. run bash-shell
B. enable bash
C. run bash
D. feature bash-shell
8. Which two network protocols does Cisco NX-OS iPXE support? (Choose two.)
9. What is the network bootstrap program used by Cisco NX-OS iPXE?
B. NX-OS iPXE
10. What is a characteristic of synchronous and asynchronous API calls?
A. Synchronous API calls must always use a proxy server.
B. ASynchronous communication uses more overhead for client authentication.
C. Synchronous communication is harder to follow and troubleshoot.
D. Synchronous API calls wait to return until a response has been received