AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Demo Questions
Here you can find AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the CLF-C01 study material. Be sure to go over the Free CLF-C01 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full CLF-C01 dumps here.
These AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These CLF-C01 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our CLF-C01 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the CLF-C01 exam!
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Sample Questions:
1. To optimize costs and resource usage, a company needs to monitor the operational health of its entire system of AWS Cloud resources. Which AWS service will meet these requirements?
A. AWS Organizations
B. Amazon CloudWatch
C. AWS CloudTrail
D. AWS Config
2. Which of the following is a shared control between the customer and AWS?
A. Providing a key for Amazon S3 client-side encryption
B. Configuration of an Amazon EC2 instance
C. Environmental controls of physical AWS data centers
D. Awareness and training
3. Which AWS service allows customers to purchase unused Amazon EC2 capacity at an often discounted rate?
A. Reserved Instances
B. On-Demand Instances
C. Dedicated Instances
D. Spot Instances
4. Which of the following contribute to total cost of ownership of a workload running in the AWS Cloud? (Select TWO)
A. Hardware maintenance
B. Power and cooling
C. Storage costs
D. Space foe data center
E. Network costs
5. A company would like to host its MySQL databases on AWS and maintain full control over the operating system, database installation, and configuration. Which AWS service should the company use to host the databases?
A. Amazon RDS
B. Amazon EC2
C. Amazon DynamoDB
D. Amazon Aurora
6. A security engineer wants a single-tenant AWS solution to create, control, and manage their own cryptographic keys to meet regulatory compliance requirements for data security. Which AWS service should the engineer use?
A. AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS)
B. AWS Certificate Manager (ACM)
C. AWS CloudHSM
D. AWS Systems Manager
7. An application that runs on Amazon EC2 needs to accommodate a flexible workload that can run or terminate at any time of day. Which pricing model will accommodate these requirements at the LOWEST cost?
A. Spot Instances
B. Reserved Instances
C. On-Demand Instances
D. Dedicated Host
8. A user has an AWS account with a Business-level AWS Support plan and needs assistance with handling a production service disruption. Which action should the user take?
A. Contact the dedicated AWS technical account manager (TAM)
B. Contact the dedicated AWS Concierge Support team
C. Open a business-critical system down support case
D. Open a production system down support case
9. Service control policies (SCPs) manage permissions for which of the following?
A. Availability Zones
B. AWS Regions
C. AWS Organizations
D. Edge locations
10. The AWS Trusted Advisor checks include recommendations regarding which of the following? (Select TWO.)
A. Information on Amazon S3 bucket permissions
B. AWS service outages
C. Multi-factor authentication enabled on the AWS account root user
D. Available software patches
E. Number of users in the account