AWS Certified Database - Specialty Demo Questions
Here you can find AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DBS-C01 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DBS-C01 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DBS-C01 dumps here.
These AWS Certified Database - Specialty certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DBS-C01 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through AWS Certified Database - Specialty practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DBS-C01 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These AWS Certified Database - Specialty questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DBS-C01 exam!
AWS Certified Database - Specialty Sample Questions:
1. A company has deployed an e-commerce web application in a new AWS account. An Amazon RDS for MySQL Multi-AZ DB instance is part of this deployment with a database-1.xxxxxxxxxxxx.us-east- 1.rds.amazonaws.com endpoint listening on port 3306. The company’s Database Specialist is able to log in to MySQL and run queries from the bastion host using these details. When users try to utilize the application hosted in the AWS account, they are presented with a generic error message. The application servers are logging a “could not connect to server: Connection times out” error message to Amazon CloudWatch Logs. What is the cause of this error?
A. The user name and password the application is using are incorrect.
B. The security group assigned to the application servers does not have the necessary rules to allow inbound connections from the DB instance.
C. The security group assigned to the DB instance does not have the necessary rules to allow inbound connections from the application servers.
D. The user name and password are correct, but the user is not authorized to use the DB instance.
2. A company is running an on-premises application comprised of a web tier, an application tier, and a MySQL database tier. The database is used primarily during business hours with random activity peaks throughout the day. A database specialist needs to improve the availability and reduce the cost of the MySQL database tier as part of the company’s migration to AWS. Which MySQL database option would meet these requirements?
A. Amazon RDS for MySQL with Multi-AZ
B. Amazon Aurora Serverless MySQL cluster
C. Amazon Aurora MySQL cluster
D. Amazon RDS for MySQL with read replica
3. A company is developing a new web application. An AWS CloudFormation template was created as a part of the build process. Recently, a change was made to an AWS::RDS::DBInstance resource in the template. The CharacterSetName property was changed to allow the application to process international text. A change set was generated using the new template, which indicated that the existing DB instance should be replaced during an upgrade. What should a database specialist do to prevent data loss during the stack upgrade?
A. Create a snapshot of the DB instance. Modify the template to add the DBSnapshotIdentifier property with the ID of the DB snapshot. Update the stack.
B. Modify the stack policy using the aws cloudformation update-stack command and the set-stack-policy command, then make the DB resource protected.
C. Create a snapshot of the DB instance. Update the stack. Restore the database to a new instance.
D. Deactivate any applications that are using the DB instance. Create a snapshot of the DB instance. Modify the template to add the DBSnapshotIdentifier property with the ID of the DB snapshot. Update the stack and reactivate the applications.
4. A corporation wishes to move a 1 TB Oracle database from its current location to an Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL DB cluster. The database specialist at the firm noticed that the Oracle database stores 100 GB of large binary objects (LOBs) across many tables. The Oracle database supports LOBs up to 500 MB in size and an average of 350 MB. AWS DMS was picked by the Database Specialist to transfer the data with the most replication instances. How should the database specialist improve the transfer of the database to AWS DMS?
A. Create a single task using full LOB mode with a LOB chunk size of 500 MB to migrate the data and LOBs together
B. Create two tasks: task1 with LOB tables using full LOB mode with a LOB chunk size of 500 MB and task2 without LOBs
C. Create two tasks: task1 with LOB tables using limited LOB mode with a maximum LOB size of 500 MB and task 2 without LOBs
D. Create a single task using limited LOB mode with a maximum LOB size of 500 MB to migrate data and LOBs together
5. Amazon RDS for Oracle with Transparent Data Encryption is used by a financial services organization (TDE). At all times, the organization is obligated to encrypt its data at rest. The decryption key must be widely distributed, and access to the key must be restricted. The organization must be able to rotate the encryption key on demand to comply with regulatory requirements. If any possible security vulnerabilities are discovered, the organization must be able to disable the key. Additionally, the company's overhead must be kept to a minimal. What method should the database administrator use to configure the encryption to fulfill these specifications?
A. AWS CloudHSM
B. AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) with an AWS managed key
C. AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) with server-side encryption
D. AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) CMK with customer-provided material
6. An ecommerce company is using Amazon DynamoDB as the backend for its application. The order-processing steady increase in the number of orders is resulting in increased DynamoDB costs. Order verification and reporting perform many repeated GetItem functions that pull similar datasets, and this read activity is contributing to the increased costs. The company wants to control these costs without significant development efforts. How should a Database Specialist address these requirements?
A. Use AWS DMS to migrate data from DynamoDB to Amazon DocumentDB
B. Use Amazon DynamoDB Streams and Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to push the data into Amazon Redshift
C. Use an Amazon ElastiCache for Redis in front of DynamoDB to boost read performance
D. Use DynamoDB Accelerator to offload the reads
7. A Database Specialist is troubleshooting an application connection failure on an Amazon Aurora DB cluster with multiple Aurora Replicas that had been running with no issues for the past 2 months. The connection failure lasted for 5 minutes and corrected itself after that. The Database Specialist reviewed the Amazon RDS events and determined a failover event occurred at that time. The failover process took around 15 seconds to complete. What is the MOST likely cause of the 5-minute connection outage?
A. After a database crash, Aurora needed to replay the redo log from the last database checkpoint
B. The client-side application is caching the DNS data and its TTL is set too high
C. After failover, the Aurora DB cluster needs time to warm up before accepting client connections
D. There were no active Aurora Replicas in the Aurora DB cluster
8. A company’s database specialist disabled TLS on an Amazon DocumentDB cluster to perform benchmarking tests. A few days after this change was implemented, a database specialist trainee accidentally deleted multiple tables. The database specialist restored the database from available snapshots. An hour after restoring the cluster, the database specialist is still unable to connect to the new cluster endpoint. What should the database specialist do to connect to the new, restored Amazon DocumentDB cluster?
A. Change the restored cluster’s parameter group to the original cluster’s custom parameter group.
B. Change the restored cluster’s parameter group to the Amazon DocumentDB default parameter group.
C. Configure the interface VPC endpoint and associate the new Amazon DocumentDB cluster.
D. Run the syncInstances command in AWS DataSync.
9. An AWS CloudFormation stack that included an Amazon RDS DB instance was accidentally deleted and recent data was lost. A Database Specialist needs to add RDS settings to the CloudFormation template to reduce the chance of accidental instance data loss in the future. Which settings will meet this requirement? (Choose three.)
A. Set DeletionProtection to True
B. Set MultiAZ to True
C. Set TerminationProtection to True
D. Set DeleteAutomatedBackups to False
E. Set DeletionPolicy to Delete
F. Set DeletionPolicy to Retain
10. A user has a non-relational key-value database. The user is looking for a fully managed AWS service that will offload the administrative burdens of operating and scaling distributed databases. The solution must be cost- effective and able to handle unpredictable application traffic. What should a Database Specialist recommend for this user?
A. Create an Amazon DynamoDB table with provisioned capacity mode
B. Create an Amazon DocumentDB cluster
C. Create an Amazon DynamoDB table with on-demand capacity mode
D. Create an Amazon Aurora Serverless DB cluster