AWS Certified Developer – Associate Demo Questions
Here you can find AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DVA-C01 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DVA-C01 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DVA-C01 dumps here.
These AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DVA-C01 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through AWS Certified Developer – Associate practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DVA-C01 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These AWS Certified Developer – Associate questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DVA-C01 exam!
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Sample Questions:
1. A Developer is building a web application that uses Amazon API Gateway to expose an AWS Lambda function to process requests from clients. During testing, the Developer notices that the API Gateway times out even though the Lambda function finishes under the set time limit. Which of the following API Gateway metrics in Amazon CloudWatch can help the Developer troubleshoot the issue? (Choose two.)
2. A developer is preparing a deployment package using AWS Cloud Formation. The package consists of two separate templates: one for the infrastructure and one for the application. The application has to be inside the VPC that is created from the infrastructure template. How can the application stack refer to the VPC created from the infrastructure template?
A. Use the Ret function to import the VPC into the application stack from the infrastructure template
B. Use the export flag in the infrastructure template, and then use the Fn::lmportValue function in the application template
C. Use the DependsOn attribute to specify that the application instance depends on the VPC in the application template
D. Use the Fn::GetAtt function to include the attribute of the VPC in the application template.
3. A company runs continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline for its application on AWS CodePipeline. A developer must write unit tests and run them as part of the pipelines before staging the artifacts for testing. How should the Developer incorporate unit tests as part of CI/CD pipeline?
A. Create a separate codePipline pipline to run unit tests.
B. Update the AWS codeBuild build specification to include a phase for running unit tests.
C. Install the AWS CodeDeploy agent on an Amazon EC2 instance to run unit tests.
D. Create a testing branch in AWS CodeCommit to run unit tests.
4. A website’s page load times are gradually increasing as more users access the system at the same time. Analysis indicates that a user profile is being loaded from a database in all the web pages being visited by each user and this is increasing the database load and the page load latency. To address this issue the Developer decides to cache the user profile data. Which caching strategy will address this situation MOST efficiently?
A. Create a new Amazon EC2 Instance and run a NoSQL database on it. Cache the profile data within this database using the write-through caching strategy.
B. Create an Amazon ElastiCache cluster to cache the user profile data. Use a cache-aside caching strategy.
C. Use a dedicated Amazon RDS instance for caching profile data. Use a write-through caching strategy.
D. Create an ElastiCache cluster to cache the user profile data. Use a write-through caching strategy.
5. An application is expected to process many files. Each file takes four minutes to process each AWS Lambda invocation. The Lambda function does not return any important data. What is the fastest way to process all the files?
A. First split the files to make them smaller, then process with synchronous RequestResponse Lambda invocations.
B. Make synchronous RequestResponse Lambda invocations and process the files one by one.
C. Make asynchronous Event Lambda invocations and process the files in parallel.
D. First join all the files, then process it all at once with an asynchronous Event Lambda invocation.
6. A developer is using Amazon S3 as the event source that invokes a Lambda function when new objects are created in the bucket The event source mapping Information Is stored in the bucket notification configuration The developer is working with different versions of the Lambda function, and has a constant need to update notification configuration so that Amazon S3 invokes the correct version What is the MOST efficient and effective way to achieve mapping Between the S3 event and Lambda?
A. Use a different Lambda trigger
B. Use Lambda environment variables
C. Use a Lambda alias
D. Use Lambda tags.
7. A company has an application that uses Amazon Cognito user pools as an identity provider. The company must secure access to user records. The company I up multi-factor authentication (MFA). The company also wants to send a login activity notification by email every time a user logs in. What is the MOST operationally efficient solution that meets this requirement?
A. Create an AWS Lambda function that uses Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) to send the email notification. Add an Amazon API Gateway to invoke the function. Call the API from the client side when login confirmation is received.
B. Create an AWS Lambda function that uses Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) to send the email notification. Add an Amazon Cognito post authentication Lambda trigger for the function.
C. Create an AWS Lambda function that uses Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) to send the email notification. Create an Amazon CloudWatch Logs log subscription filter to invoke the function based on the login status.
D. Configure Amazon Cognito to stream all logs to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose. Create an AWS Lambda function to process the streamed logs and it send the email notification based on the login status of each user.
8. A Developer is designing a new application that uses Amazon S3. To satisfy compliance requirements, the Developer must encrypt the data at rest. How can the Developer accomplish this?
A. Use s3:x-amz-acl as a condition in the S3 bucket policy.
B. Use Amazon RDS with default encryption.
C. Use aws:SecureTransport as a condition in the S3 bucket policy.
D. Turn on S3 default encryption for the S3 bucket.
9. A developer works in an environment with multiple AWS accounts that have AWS Lambda functions processing the same 100 KB payloads. The developer wants to centralize the point of origin of the payloads to one account and have all the Lambda functions be invoked whenever the initiating event occurs in the parent account. How can the developer design the workflow in the MOST efficient way, so all the multi-account Lambda functions get invoked when the event occurs?
A. Create a Lambda function in the parent account and use cross-account IAM roles with the AWS Security Token Service (AWS STS) AssumeRole API call to make AWS Lambda invoke the API call to invoke all the cross-account Lambda functions.
B. Subscribe all the multi-account Lambda functions to an Amazon SNS topic and make a SNS Publish API call with the payload to the SNS topic.
C. Set up an Amazon SQS queue with the queue policy permitting the ReceiveMessage action for multi-account Lambda functions. Then send the payload to the SQS queue using the sqs:SendMessage permission and poll the queue using multi-account Lambda functions.
D. Use a worker on an Amazon EC2 instance to poll for the payload event. Invoke all Lambda functions using the Lambda Invoke API after using cross-account IAM roles with the AWS Security Token Service (AWS STS) AssumeRole API call.