AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Demo Questions
Here you can find AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the SAA-C03 study material. Be sure to go over the Free SAA-C02 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full SAA-C03 dumps here.
These AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These SAA-C03 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our SAA-C03 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the SAA-C03 exam!
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Sample Questions:
1. A company is planning to migrate a TCP-based application into the company's VPC The application is publicly accessible on a nonstandard TCP port through a hardware appliance in the company's data centre. This public endpoint can process up to 3 million requests per second with low latency. The company requires the same level of performance for the new public endpoint in AWS. What should a solutions architect recommend to meet this requirement?
A. Deploy a Network Load Balancer (NLB). Configure the NLB to be publicly accessible over the TCP port that the application requires.
B. Deploy an Application Load Balancer (ALB). Configure the ALB to be publicly accessible over the TCP port that the application requires
C. Deploy an Amazon CloudFront distribution that listens on the TCP port that the application requires Use an Application Load Balancer as the origin.
D. Deploy an Amazon API Gateway API that is configured with the TCP port that the application requires. Configure AWS Lambda functions with provisioned concurrency to process the requests.
2. A company has an ecommerce application that stores data in an on-premises SQL database. The company has decided to migrate this database to AWS. However, as part of the migration, the company wants to find a way to attain sub-millisecond responses to common read requests A solutions architect knows that the increase in speed is paramount and that a small percentage of stale data returned in the database reads is acceptable. What should the solutions architect recommend'?
A. Build Amazon RDS read replicas.
B. Build the database as a larger instance type.
C. Build a database cache using Amazon ElastiCache
D. Build a database cache using Amazon Elasticsearch Service (Amazon ES).
3. A company is implementing new data retention policies for all databases that run on Amazon RDS DB instances. The company must retain daily backups for a minimum period of 2 years. The backups must be consistent and restorable. Which solution should a solutions architect recommend to meet these requirements?
A. Create a backup vault in AWS Backup to retain RDS backups. Create a new backup plan with a daily schedule and an expiration period of 2 years after creation. Assign the RDS DB instances to the backup plan. Configure a backup window for the RDS DB Instances for daily snapshots. Assign a snapshot retention policy of 2 years to each RDS DB instance. Use Amazon Data Lifecycle Manager (Amazon DLM) B. to schedule snapshot deletions.
B. Configure database transaction logs to be automatically backed up to Amazon CloudWatch Logs with an expiration period of 2 years
C. Configure an AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) replication task. Deploy a replication instance, and configure a change data capture (CDC) task to stream database changes to Amazon S3 as the target Configure S3 Lifecycle policies to delete the snapshots after 2 years.
4. A disaster response team is using drones to collect images of recent storm damage. The response team's laptops lack the storage and compute capacity to transfer the images and process the data While the team has Amazon EC2 instances for processing and Amazon S3 buckets for storage, network connectivity is intermittent and unreliable. The images need to be processed to evaluate the damage. What should a solutions architect recommend'?
A. Use AWS Snowball Edge devices to process and store the images
B. Upload the images to Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) during intermittent connectivity to EC2 instances.
C. Configure Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to create multiple delivery streams aimed separately at the S3 buckets for storage and the EC2 instances for processing the images
D. Use AWS Storage Gateway pre-installed on a hardware appliance to cache the images locally for Amazon S3 to process the images when connectivity becomes available.
5. A solutions architect needs to design a network that will allow multiple Amazon EC2 instances to access a common data source used for mission-critical data that can be accessed by all the EC2 instances simultaneously. The solution must be highly scalable, easy to implement, and support the NFS protocol Which solution meets these requirements?
A. Create an Amazon EFS file system Configure a mount target in each Availability Zone. Attach each instance to the appropriate mount target
B. Create an additional EC2 instance and configure it as a file server Create a security group that allows communication between the instances and apply that to the additional instance.
C. Create an Amazon S3 bucket with the appropriate permissions Create a role in AWS IAM that grants the correct permissions to the S3 bucket. Attach the role to the EC2 instances that need access to the data
D. Create an Amazon EBS volume with the appropriate permissions. Create a role in AWS IAM that grants the correct permissions to the EBS volume. Attach the role to the EC2 instances that need access to the data.
6. A manufacturing company has machine sensors that upload csv files to an Amazon S3 bucket These csv files must be converted into images and must be made available as soon as possible for the automatic generation of graphical reports. The images become irrelevant after 1 month, but the csv files must be kept to train machine learning (ML) models twice a year. The ML trainings and audits are planned weeks in advance. Which combination of steps will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively? (Select TWO )
A. Launch an Amazon EC2 Spot Instance that downloads the .csv files every hour, generates the image files, and uploads the images to the S3 bucket.
B. Design an AWS Lambda function that converts the .csv files into images and stores the images in the S3 bucket Invoke the Lambda function when a csv file is uploaded.
C. Create S3 Lifecycle rules for .csv files and image files in the S3 bucket Transition the csv files from S3 Standard to S3 Glacier 1 day after they are uploaded. Expire the image files after 30 days.
D. Create S3 Lifecycle rules for csv files and image files in the S3 bucket Transition the csv files from S3 Standard to S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA) 1 day after they are uploaded Expire the image files after 30 days
E. Create S3 Lifecycle rules for .csv files and image files in the S3 bucket. Transition the csv files from S3 Standard to S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) 1 day after they are uploaded. Keep the image files in Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS).
7. A company is developing a serverless web application that gives users the ability to interact with real-time analytics from online games. The data from the games must be streamed in real time. The company needs a durable, low-latency database option for user data. The company does not know how many users will use the application Any design considerations must provide response times of single-digit milliseconds as the application scales. Which combination of AWS services will meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)
A. Amazon CloudFront
B. Amazon DynamoDB
C. Amazon Kinesis
D. Amazon RDS
E. AWS Global Accelerator
8. A company has an application that calls AWS Lambda functions. A recent code review found database credentials stored in the source code. The database credentials needs to be removed from the Lambda source code. The credentials must then be securely stored and rotated on a on-going basis to meet security policy requirements. What should a solutions architect recommend meet these requirements?
A. Store the password in AWS CloudHSM. Associate the Lambda function with a role that can review the password from CloudHSM given key ID.
B. Store the password in AWS Secrets Manager. A associate the Lambda function with a role that can retrieve the password from secrets Manager given its secret ID.
C. Move the database password to an environment variable associate the Lambda function Retrieve the password from the environment variable upon execution.
D. Store the password in AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS). Associate the Lambda function with a role that can retrieve the password from AWS KMS given its key ID.
9. An application running on AWS uses an Amazon Aurora Multi-AZ deployment for its database When evaluating performance metrics, a solutions architect discovered that the database reads are causing high I/O and adding latency to the write requests against the database What should the solutions architect do to separate the read requests from the write requests?
A. Enable read-through caching on the Amazon Aurora database.
B. Update the application to read from the Multi-AZ standby instance
C. Create a read replica and modify the application to use the appropriate endpoint.
D. Create a second Amazon Aurora database and link it to the primary database as a read replica
10. A company's website hosted on Amazon EC2 instances processes classified data stored in Amazon S3. Due to security concerns, the company requires a private and secure connection between its EC2 resources and Amazon S3. Which solution meets these requirements?
A. Set up S3 bucket policies to allow access from a VPC endpoint
B. Set up an IAM policy to grant read-write access to the S3 bucket,
C. Set up a NAT gateway to access resources outside the private subnet
D. Set up an access key ID and a secret access key to access the S3 bucket