AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Demo Questions
Here you can find AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the SOA-C02 study material. Be sure to go over the Free SOA-C02 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full SOA-C02 dumps here.
These AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These SOA-C02 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our SOA-C02 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the SOA-C02 exam!
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Sample Questions:
1. An organization is running multiple applications for their customers. Each application is deployed by running a base AWS CloudFormation template that configures a new VPC. All applications are run in the same AWS account and AWS Region. A SysOps administrator has noticed that when trying to deploy the same AWS CloudFormation stack, it fails to deploy. What is likely to be the problem?
A. The Amazon Machine image used is not available in that region.
B. The AWS CloudFormation template needs to be updated to the latest version.
C. The VPC configuration parameters have changed and must be updated in the template.
D. The account has reached the default limit for VPCs allowed.
2. An application accesses data through a file system interface. The application runs on Amazon EC2 instances in multiple Availability Zones, all of which must share the same data. While the amount of data is currently small, the company anticipates that it will grow to tens of terabytes over the lifetime of the application. What is the MOST scalable storage solution to fulfill this requirement?
A. Connect a large Amazon EBS volume to multiple instances and schedule snapshots.
B. Deploy Amazon EFS in the VPC and create mount targets in multiple subnets.
C. Launch an EC2 instance and share data using SMB/CIFS or NFS.
D. Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway cached volume on Amazon EC2.
3. A company has a stateless application that is hosted on a fleet of 10 Amazon EC2 On-Demand Instances in an Auto Scaling group. A minimum of 6 instances are needed to meet service requirements. Which action will maintain uptime for the application MOST cost-effectively?
A. Use a Spot Fleet with an On-Demand capacity of 6 instances.
B. Update the Auto Scaling group with a minimum of 6 On-Demand Instances and a maximum of 10 On-Demand Instances.
C. Update the Auto Scaling group with a minimum of 1 On-Demand Instance and a maximum of 6 On-Demand Instances.
D. Use a Spot Fleet with a target capacity of 6 instances.
4. A SysOps administrator is deploying an application on 10 Amazon EC2 instances. The application must be highly available. The instances must be placed on distinct underlying hardware. What should the SysOps administrator do to meet these requirements?
A. Launch the instances into a cluster placement group in a single AWS Region.
B. Launch the instances into a partition placement group in multiple AWS Regions.
C. Launch the instances into a spread placement group in multiple AWS Regions.
D. Launch the instances into a spread placement group in single AWS Region
5. A company is testing Amazon Elasticsearch Service (Amazon ES) as a solution for analyzing system logs from a fleet of Amazon EC2 instances. During the test phase, the domain operates on a single-node cluster. A SysOps administrator needs to transition the test domain into a highly available production-grade deployment. Which Amazon ES configuration should the SysOps administrator use to meet this requirement?
A. Use a cluster of four data nodes across two AWS Regions. Deploy four dedicated master nodes in each Region.
B. Use a cluster of six data nodes across three Availability Zones. Use three dedicated master nodes.
C. Use a cluster of six data nodes across three Availability Zones. Use six dedicated master nodes.
D. Use a cluster of eight data nodes across two Availability Zones. Deploy four master nodes in a failover AWS Region.
6. A SysOps administrator needs to give users the ability to upload objects to an Amazon S3 bucket. The SysOps administrator creates a presigned URL and provides the URL to a user, but the user cannot upload an object to the S3 bucket. The presigned URL has not expired, and no bucket policy is applied to the S3 bucket. Which of the following could be the cause of this problem?
A. The user has not properly configured the AWS CLI with their access key and secret access key.
B. The SysOps administrator does not have the necessary permissions to upload the object to the S3 bucket.
C. The SysOps administrator must apply a bucket policy to the S3 bucket to allow the user to upload the object.
D. The object already has been uploaded through the use of the presigned URL, so the presigned URL is no longer valid.
7. A new website will run on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. Amazon Route 53 will be used to manage DNS records. What type of record should be set in Route 53 to point the website’s apex domain name (for example.company.com to the Application Load Balancer?
8. A company hosts a website on multiple Amazon EC2 instances that run in an Auto Scaling group. Users are reporting slow responses during peak times between 6 PM and 11 PM every weekend. A SysOps administrator must implement a solution to improve performance during these peak times. What is the MOST operationally efficient solution that meets these requirements?
A. Create a scheduled Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function to increase the desired capacity before peak times.
B. Configure a scheduled scaling action with a recurrence option to change the desired capacity before and after peak times.
C. Create a target tracking scaling policy to add more instances when memory utilization is above 70%.
D. Configure the cooldown period for the Auto Scaling group to modify desired capacity before and after peak times.
9. A data storage company provides a service that gives users the ability to upload and download files as needed. The files are stored in Amazon S3 Standard and must be immediately retrievable for 1 year. Users access files frequently during the first 30 days after the files are stored. Users rarely access files after 30 days. The company's SysOps administrator must use S3 Lifecycle policies to implement a solution that maintains object availability and minimizes cost. Which solution will meet these requirements?
A. Move objects to S3 Glacier after 30 days.
B. Move objects to S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA) after 30 days.
C. Move objects to S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) after 30 days.
D. Move objects to S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) immediately.
10. A SysOps administrator has an AWS CloudFormation template of the company's existing infrastructure in us-west-2. The administrator attempts to use the template to launch a new stack in eu-west-1, but the stack only partially deploys, receives an error message, and then rolls back. Why would this template fail to deploy? (Select TWO.)
A. The template referenced an IAM user that is not available in eu-west-1. B. The template referenced an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) that is not available in eu-west-1.
B. The template did not have the proper level of permissions to deploy the resources.
C. The template requested services that do not exist in eu-west-1.
D. CloudFormation templates can be used only to update existing services.