Cisco Customer Success Manager Demo Questions
Here you can find Cisco Customer Success Manager exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 820-605 CSM study material. Be sure to go over the Free 820-605 CSM questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 820-605 CSM dumps here.
These Cisco Customer Success Manager certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 820-605 CSM dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Cisco Customer Success Manager practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 820-605 CSM demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Cisco Customer Success Manager questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Cisco Customer Success Manager exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 820-605 CSM exam!
Cisco Customer Success Manager Sample Questions:
1. A Customer Success Manager was assigned a strategic new account. Which action prepares them for the customer introduction meeting?
A. Engage with the account team to understand the expansion opportunities.
B. Perform a deep analysis of all the sales orders to the past 24 months.
C. Document customer's current technical escalations.
D. Speak the internal contacts to understand the customer's priorities and sentiment.
2. Which type of information should be captured during the first customer engagement?
A. cases escalated to technical support
B. expansion opportunities
C. customer's desired outcomes
D. stakeholder map
3. Which of these is included in a success plan?
A. confidential customer information
B. customer business outcomes
C. customer HR processes
D. services cost
4. A client deployed a new collaboration solution six months ago. Utilization telemetry indicates only 60% of activated users are engaging with the solution. Which two actions should the Customer Success Manager recommend to the client? (Choose two.)
A. Have marketing write a blog post about the new solution.
B. Encourage the customer to purchase updated endpoints.
C. Block all alternative chat and video collaboration systems.
D. Conduct a survey to determine which collaboration solutions users are using.
E. Advertise additional user training sessions throughout the organization.
5. In which stage of the Customer Lifecycle does the Success Plan get updated for the first time?
6. The executive team decided to purchase 500 licenses to reduce costs and replace the existing solution, which has been in place for the last 10 years. The end-users were not consulted. Three months into the project, reports show the consumption analytics indicate a high usage of the old system and only 75 licenses active in the new software. Which two adoption barriers must be investigated? (Choose two)
A. limited telemetry
B. purchase policy process
C. lack of common features
D. lack of communication
E. business misalignment
7. Which statement describes the difference between customer success and customer sales?
A. Customer sales is about selling solutions to meet business needs. Customer success is about getting customers to utilize those solutions to get the value they intended.
B. Customer sales is about getting customers to utilize their solutions to get the value they intended. Customer success is about making sure the customer deploys the solution within an effective timeline.
C. Customer sales is about getting customers to utilize their solutions to get the value they intended. Customer success is about expanding the customer’s portfolio.
D. Customer sales is about selling solutions to meet business needs. Customer success is about finding product opportunities for sales as the customer utilizes their current solution.
8. From a Customer Success perspective, why should the customer’s health be monitored?
A. to provide the opportunity to address any changes in the customer's experience around the solution
B. to identify unused licenses so they can be addressed via a service improvement plan
C. to directly enable renewals
D. to give the customer valuable insight so they can automatically renew critical services on time
9. In an onboarding session, introductions to new stakeholders were made, new KPIs were collated, and desired use cases were discussed. Which step does the Customer Success Manager take next?
A. Document the session, stakeholder interests, and metrics for leadership
B. Create a success plan to be reviewed with the customer at the next review meeting
C. Provide technical configuration for development
D. Discuss new opportunities and new products to purchase
10. Why should a customer’s success be documented?
A. to establish KPIs that measure success
B. to provide awareness of the value achieved by the solution
C. to provide expansion opportunities for the sales team
D. to document roles and responsibilities for project management