Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design Demo Questions
Here you can find Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 500-901 DCIDUC study material. Be sure to go over the Free 500-901 DCIDUC questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 500-901 DCIDUC dumps here.
These Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 500-901 DCIDUC dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 500-901 DCIDUC demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 500-901 DCIDUC exam!
Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design Sample Questions:
1. You are creating a Local Disk Configuration Policy to be used by a new Service Profile for your UCS Server. Previous Service Profile had a Local Disk Configuration Policy set up for 'NO RAID' and the 'Protect Configuration' box was checked. This time, you choose 'RAID 1' and deselect the 'Protect Configuration' checkbox. What are the implication of this change?
A. The Service Profile association process will fail because you cannot change from 'No RAJO' to RAID 1'
B. The Service Profile association process will fail because the policies are different and the 'protect configuration* option was checked
C. The Service Profile association process will succeed, but your total disk capacity will be cut in half due to the change from RAID 0 to RAIO 1
D. The Service Profile association process writ succeed, but 1 will adopt the previous Local Disk Configuration Policy instead of the new one because it had 'protect configuration" checked
2. An application is running in a data center as a set of virtual machines (VMs) running on a single physical host. The host is using an NPIV enabled HBA. What capability does this offer?
A. Only the physical host can logically connect lo the SAN fabric, thus enhancing security
B. The number of FLOGIs is kept at a reasaonable level, and therefore cannot saturate the SAN fabric
C. Inter VSAN traffic can be switched by the HBA
D. Each VM initiator can be managed independently, since it will generate its own FLOGI, and have its own pWWN.
3. An administrator has configured an NPV traffic map lot a new server interface, none of the uplinks the traffic map are operational. What is the resulting action?
A. The traffic map will be disregarded and an uplink in the interface VSAN will be selected
B. The default VSAN uplink will be used if operational.
C. The server will remain in a nonoperational state.
D. The server interface will signal an FDISC message to the fabric switch.
4. How many QOS classes are available to administrators on Cisco's UCS server?
5. Depending on the tab context m a Cisco UCS Manager, what three objects are contained m an Organization? (Choose three.)
A. Identity Pools
E. Service Profiles
6. What condition requires Inter VSAN Routing (IVR)?
A. The targets are in the same Initiator Group.
B. When the path between source and destination edge VSANs require the traffic to pass through several VSANs before reaching the destination.
C. When using MDS 9000 series SAN Director.
D. Transit VSANs are integral to the WR architecture and are always required.
7. Which additional three traffic egress control may be enabled in Osco UCS Manage, depending upon the network adapter selected? (Choose three.)
B. Best Effort
C. Host Control
8. An administrator is setting up a new VSAN and needs to use IVR lo allow access lo backup tape storage targets located in a different VSAN. There is an existing Nexus 5K switch in the SAN fabric that the admin would like to use; however, the switch is not IVR-enabled. How can the Cisco Nexus switch be used?
A. It cannot be used, since only MOS Switches implement IVR
B. As a Transit switch.
C. As a Border switch or IVR NAT gateway
D. As an Edge switch
9. Which Statement is time regarding vNIC Templates and IAN connectivity Policy?
A. Network identities for LAN connectivity policy must be pool derived
B. We can add VLANs to the vNIC template at any time
C. We do not need MAC address pool for vNIC Templates
D. vNIC templates must be created first and then used as a part of the LAN Connectivity Policy
10. Where can World Wide Node Name be defined?
A. In neither vHBA template nor SAN connectivity policy
B. In vHBA template only
C. In SAN connectivity policy only
D. In both. vHBA template or SAN connectivity policy