Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Troubleshooting Demo Questions
Here you can find Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Troubleshooting exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 500-920 DCITUC study material. Be sure to go over the Free 500-920 DCITUC questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 500-920 DCITUC dumps here.
These Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Troubleshooting certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 500-920 DCITUC dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Troubleshooting practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 500-920 DCITUC demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Troubleshooting questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Troubleshooting exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 500-920 DCITUC exam!
Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Troubleshooting Sample Questions:
1. In Cisco UCS, there are several interfaces involved on the packet path from the vNIC through the adapter, IOM to finally reach Pi Which is the order of those interfaces, starting from the vNIC?
A. VIF, UIF, HIF, SIR NIF
B. VIF, UIF, HIF, NIF SIF
C. HIF. NIF, UIF, VIF SIF
D. HIF. SIF, VIF, UIF NIF
2. Which are two benefits of integrating Cisco UCS C-series servers with Cisco UCS Manager? (Choose two ) Cisco UCS Manager provides the ability to automatically update C-series firmware and device drivers from a single global interface.
A. Cisco UCS Manager provides the ability to manage C-series in multiple physical domains from a single global interface
B. Cisco UCS Manager uses service profiles and resource pools to allow the deployment of multiple servers with a single common template
C. Cisco UCS Manager is able to act as a common centralized management platform for both blade and rack servers in a single domain.
D. Cisco UCS Manager can automatically power on and off servers to scale elastically according to application performance demands
3. Which two components are required when the integration of Cisco UCS C-series servers within a Cisco UCS Manager Direct Connect mode? (Choose two )
A. Compatible Cisco Nexus Fabric Extenders
B. Cisco Management Controller
C. Compatible UCS VIC adapter installed via the server's PCIe or MLOM slot
D. Compatible UCS 6200 or 6300 Fabric Interconnects
E. Compatible Cisco UCS Manager version
4. When server is booting from SAN, which command verifies the PLOGI sessions with the target?
5. If a Cisco UCS B-Series server fails to initialize, which method of access is required to troubleshoot?
A. Use direct console access to troubleshoot initialization
B. Use Cisco UCS Manager GUI to troubleshoot initialization
C. Use Cisco UCS Manager API to troubleshoot initialization
D. Use KVM console to troubleshoot initialization
6. Which two formats can be configured for Cisco's Call Home email message? (Choose two )
C. Full text
7. What occurs that causes a Split Brain Issue with Fabric Interconnects?
A. The subordinate Fabric Interconnect detects heartbeat failure and declares itself primary
B. Manage configuration changes made with UCS Manager
C. A quorum tie occurs that must be resolved by the SEEPROM
D. Both cluster links fail
8. Which are two Application Gateways primary roles? (Choose two )
A. Manage configuration changes during FSM transitions
B. Communicate with virtual machines and report health and state
C. Automate updates to the XML Database
D. Communicate with end points and report their health and state
E. Manage configuration changes made with UCS Manager
9. Which Cisco UCS internal component maintains the UCS XML database, manages the FSM stages and operations and instructs the Application Gateway to perform operations on physical and logical elements?
A. Cisco Data Management Engine
B. Cisco UCS Manager
C. Cisco Application Gateways
D. Cisco Finite State Machine
10. After installing a new UCS M4 server, which two Cisco Integrated Management Controller connectivity options do you have? (Choose two )
A. XML API Access
B. Web Access
C. In-band Access
E. Out-of-Band Access