Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers Demo Questions
Here you can find Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 700-765 ASAESE study material. Be sure to go over the Free 700-765 ASAESE questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 700-765 ASAESE dumps here.
These Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 700-765 ASAESE dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 700-765 ASAESE demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 700-765 ASAESE exam!
Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers Sample Questions:
1. What are three key benefits of Cisco NGFW? (Choose Three)
A. Reduces complexity
B. Reduces throughput
C. Increases traffic latency
D. identifies anomalous traffic
E. Prepares defenses
F. Detects and remediates threats faster
2. What are two solutions Cisco offers for web securiity? (Choose Two)
A. AMP for Web Security
C. Cognitve Intelligence
3. How does the AMP Module of AnyConnect help protect customers networks?
A. AMP can be launched from AnyConnect and deliver endpoint protection before traffic is tunneled to access the customer's network
B. AMP is a unified agent that combines posture check and authentication across wired, wireless, and VPN networks
C. AMP tracks malicious files as it travels through networks and devices
D. AMP provides highly secure access for select enterprise mobile applications
4. How do AMP file trajectory capabilities help customers deal with malware?
A. tracks suspicious fie across the network to determine the scope of an outbreak
B. regulates device access to malicious files on the network
C. eliminates malicious files from company and personal devices
D. tracks a file before it enters the network
5. Which feature of ISE has the capability to encounter a device new on the market and correctly profile it to onboard it quickly and easily?
A. Context-aware access
B. Centralized policy management
C. Platform exchange grid
D. Device profiling
6. Which two products are involved in granting safe access to apps? (Choose Two)
7. What do Cisco NGFW fully integrated platforms offer that allow other security components to participate to achieve pervasive and consistent enforcement?
A. Context telemetry, and profiling sources
B. intelligence sources, telemetry, and shared intelligence
C. Telemetry, shared intelligence, and profiling sources
D. Context, telemetry and intelligence sources
8. What two areas present a security challenge for customers? (Choose Two)
A. OT environments
C. Corporate printers
D. IT departments
E. loT devices
9. Which two attack vectors are protected by DNS-Layer security? (Choose two.)
B. Control layer
10. What does TrustSec assign to the user or device traffic at ingress that enforces the access policy based on the tag in the infrastructure?
A. Ingress VLAN
B. Access Control List
C. Security Group Tag