Cisco Video Infrastructure Design (VID) Demo Questions
Here you can find Cisco Video Infrastructure Design (VID) exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 500-701 VID study material. Be sure to go over the Free 500-701 VID questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 500-701 VID dumps here.
These Cisco Video Infrastructure Design (VID) certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 500-701 VID dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Cisco Video Infrastructure Design (VID) practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 500-701 VID demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Cisco Video Infrastructure Design (VID) questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Cisco Video Infrastructure Design (VID) exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 500-701 VID exam!
Cisco Video Infrastructure Design (VID) Sample Questions:
1. In a Resilient and Scalable Cisco Meeting Servers solution where should TURN Servers be configured?
A. CMS Core
B. Telepresence Server
C. UCM Server
D. CMS Edge
2. Which ports are used for SIP calling on the Expressway?
A. 5060 and 5061
B. 164 and 323
C. 80 and 443
D. 1719 and 1720
3. Which conferencing solution is designed for messaging, meeting, calling and persistent Sharing?
A. Cisco Meeting Server
C. TelePresence Server
4. Which room system can also function as a white board?
A. Spark Board
5. In an H.323 call to that is not interworked, which signaling protocols are routed through the Expressway?
A. RAS, RTP and H.254
B. RAS, RTP and RTCP
C. RTP, RTCP and H.254
D. RAS, Q.932 and H.245
6. What must be configured to setup a Directory connector for Cisco Spark Hybrid?
A. The administrator needs to configure AD to point to Cisco Spark Cloud
B. Configure the Directory Connector on the Expressway Core
C. The administrator only needs to configure AD settings in the Cisco Spark Management Portal
D. The administrator must log in to Cloud Collaboration Management and download the Directory Connector in the Windows Server
7. Which premise-based conferencing solution supports Skype for Business and WebRTC?
A. TelePresence Server
C. Cisco Meeting Server
D. Cisco WebEx
8. What protocol does an Expressway use to send the can setup message in an H.323 call?
9. Which is an administrative function Cisco Spark Partner resellers are allowed to perform from the Cisco Spain Management portal?
A. Determine role-based access and view usage reports.
B. Enable Single Sign-On and Directory sync through corporate LDAP services on premises.
C. Determine Single Sign-On customer usage reports.
D. Customer account management.
10. In which call processing stage can an alias be changed by a rule into another form?
A. Find Rules
B. Search Rules
C. Hunt Rules
D. Conference Rules