Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation Demo Questions
Here you can find Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 500-710 VII study material. Be sure to go over the Free 500-710 VII questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 500-710 VII dumps here.
These Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 500-710 VII dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 500-710 VII demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 500-710 VII exam!
Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation Sample Questions:
1. Which two statements about branding on the Cisco Meeting Server are true? (Choose two.)
A. With a single branding license, nothing can be customized on the Cisco Meeting Server.
B. With a single branding license, multiple logos and single background on single web bridge can be customized on the Cisco Meeting Server.
C. With a single branding license, multiple logos and multiple backgrounds on multiple web bridges can be customized on the Cisco Meeting Server.
D. With a single branding license, a single logo and single background on a single web bridge can be customized on the Cisco Meeting Server.
E. With a single branding license, a single logo and single background on multiple web bridges can be customized on the Cisco Meeting Server.
2. Where in the TMS application does an engineer enter system license keys?
B. Administrative Settings
D. General Settings
3. The TMS Systems > Navigator menu selection is not visible on a scheduler's computer. Which cause is the most likely?
A. The scheduler s computer has a port blockage.
B. NET or US is not set up on the scheduler's computer.
C. The scheduler does not have adequate permissions associated to their log in credentials.
D. The network has a port blockage.
4. Which group of items must be configured when adding a Cisco Meeting Server toTMS before the server can be used in scheduled conferences?
A. DNS address, numeric ID base, numeric ID quantity
B. domain, numeric ID base, conference ID range
C. MACaddress, numeric ID base, numeric ID quantity
D. domain, numeric ID base, numeric ID quantity
5. Cisco Meeting Server can be deployed using three different deployment models, which option lists deployment models that are the best solution to accommodate fail-over?
A. single combined server deployment
B. scaled and resilient server deployment
C. scaled and combined server deployment
D. single split server deployment
6. Where does an engineer lookfora list of all endpoints registered to an Expressway?
A. Status > Registrations > By Device
B. Configuration > Registrations > Registration List C Registrations can only be found in the CLI interface.
C. Status > Calls > Call History
7. Where must TURN servers be configured in a resilient and scalable Cisco Meeting Servers solution?
A. CMS core only
B. CMS core, CMS edge, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
C. C. CMS edge only
D. CMS core and CMS edge
8. Which SIP message is sent from the called endpoint after the call request is accepted?
B. "404 OK"
D. "200 OK"
9. Which option governs the order in which the search rules query the local zone versus neighbored Expressways?
A. priority number
B. call processing order
C. call policy
D. target zone
10. Which description of the steps one must take to build a TMS phone book is true?
A. Connect TMS to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager contact list files, create a phone book, connect the files to a phone book, and set on systems.
B. Export a .csv file to the TMS database from AD or Outlook, create a phone book, connect the file to a phone book, and set on systems.
C. Create a contact list, create a phone book, connect the contact list to the phone book, and set on systems.
D. Create a source, create a phone book, connect the source to the phone book, and set on systems.