Cisco Video Sales Essentials (VSE) Demo Questions
Here you can find Cisco Video Sales Essentials (VSE) exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 700-020 VSE study material. Be sure to go over the Free 700-020 VSE questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 700-020 VSE dumps here.
These Cisco Video Sales Essentials (VSE) certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 700-020 VSE dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Cisco Video Sales Essentials (VSE) practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 700-020 VSE demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Cisco Video Sales Essentials (VSE) questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Cisco Video Sales Essentials (VSE) exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 700-020 VSE exam!
Cisco Video Sales Essentials (VSE) Sample Questions:
1. According to McKinsey, how many banking transactions will be conducted through self-service and digital channels by 2019?
2. Which Spark package supports meetings up to 200 people powered by WebEx and 25 people powered by Spark?
A. Advanced, or M2
B. Premium, or M3
C. Meeting Center
D. Plus, or M1
3. Which conferencing solution is designed for messaging, meeting, calling and persistent content sharing?
B. Cisco Meeting Server
C. Telepresence Server
4. Which on-premise call control solution supports unified communications and contact center?
5. What is a common government or public sector industry need?
A. Providing lifelong learning opportunities.
B. Addressing higher citizen expectation for communications, services and information access.
C. Streamlining production processes for more efficient supply chains.
D. Addressing cost, quality and access to healthcare for patients.
6. How many employees admit to bringing other work to meetings?
7. What can a Cisco solution enable a government or public sector industry customer to do?
A. Provide face-to-face customer communication methods for competitive advantage, increasing upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
B. Differentiate guest experiences.
C. Provide real-time management of critically ill patients by remotely located specialists.
D. Optimize the citizen experience through enabling face-to-face access to government employees, especially from rural or remote areas.
8. Which WebEx Center has program and campaign management?
A. Event Center
B. Meeting Center
C. Training Center
D. Support Center
9. What is a common education industry need?
A. Reducing the cost of communicating with suppliers.
B. Addressing environmental impacts.
C. Deploying faster manufacturing cycles.
D. Offering or scaling online learning.
10. What can a Cisco solution enable a travel leader line of business customer to do?
A. Keep employees up-to-date on regulatory requirements. .
B. Provide a face-to-face experience that makes the work stream productive.
C. Improve access to primary and specialist caregivers.
D. Improve supply chain agility through improved partner and supplier relationships via face-to-face video.