CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 Demo Questions
Here you can find CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 220-1001 study material. Be sure to go over the Free 220-1001 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 220-1001 dumps here.
These CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 220-1001 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 220-1001 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 220-1001 exam!
CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following services provides the ability to resolve UNC to appropriate IP addresses?
D. Web server
2. During an inspection, it was found that data racks were not properly grounded. To pass the inspection and address a growing concern to protect data cabling and equipment, a technician must make sure all racks are properly grounded. Which of the following tools should the technician use to verify this has been completed?
B. Cable tester
C. Tone generator
3. Which of the following ports are used for secure sessions? (Select two.)
4. A customer reports being unable to access email on desktop workstation, however, other office application are working. A technician determines the computer has an IP address of 169.254.1.10. The technician learns from the customer that the computer recently was moved across the room. Which of the following troubleshooting steps should technician take NEXT?
A. Check the default gateway
B. Verify physical Ethernet connections
C. Test web browser functional
D. Restrict the computer
E. Resolve the IP address conflict
5. A user has reported application connectivity problems to the network administrator. The network administrator knows there have been firewall configuration changes recently by a security vendor and believes the issue could be related to a port being closed on the firewall. Which of the following should the network administrator do NEXT?
A. See if the same application fails on another workstation
B. Go into the firewall and open the port
C. Verify system functionality on the user’s workstation
D. Document the issue for future reference
6. A user is unable to access websites and has reported connectivity issues with pop-ups on the screen. A technician removes malware, and then is able to ping the router and access the websites. Which of the following NEXT steps should the technician perform in troubleshooting this issue? (Choose two.)
A. Documents findings, actions, and outcomes.
B. Reboot the device to verify the fix.
C. Reconnect the device to the network.
D. Verify the settings in IPConfig.
E. Research the problem based on symptoms.
F. Run a virus scan.
7. A company has very strict rules regarding proprietary information leaving the premises. All computers host proprietary information. A technician is called to repair a computer on-site at the company’s corporate office. The technician identifies the troubleshooting steps to create a plan of action. The technician determines the computer needs to be taken off-site for repair. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?
A. Check corporate policies for guidance.
B. Get authorization from the manager.
C. Delete proprietary data before leaving the building.
D. Remove the HDD and send the device for repair.
8. A user is having a problem with printing a specific document type. The network printer OCP shows that the printer is online with no errors. Other users are not having the same issue. The user sends the document to another printer and the document prints. Which of the following should a technician do FIRST in troubleshooting the problem?
A. Stop and restart the PC print spooler service.
B. Verify the user is sending the document to the correct printer queue.
C. Have each user send the same document to the correct printer queue.
D. Stop and restart the print server queues, and then have the user resend the document.
9. A user’s laptop is shutting down unexpectedly. The technician discovers the shutdowns only happen when the laptop is moved from one room to another. The technician reseated the hard drive, memory, battery, and LCD cable, but the laptop continues to shut down. Which of the following is the MOST probable cause of the issue?
A. Residual energy on the motherboard
B. System overheating
C. Distended capacitors
D. Loose battery connection
E. CMOS battery failure
10. A customer’s laptop display has suddenly become very dim. The image of the display can only be seen with a bright, external light, as adjusting the brightness/contracts controls does not cause much change. Which of the following components MOST likely needs to be replaced?
A. LCD panel
C. Video card