CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Demo Questions
Here you can find CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the CLO-002 study material. Be sure to go over the Free CLO-002 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full CLO-002 dumps here.
These CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These CLO-002 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our CLO-002 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the CLO-002 exam!
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Sample Questions:
1. A business analyst is examining a report and notices compute costs are very high for four cloud-based, load- balanced virtual machines hosting an application. The application will be in use for at least two more years, but there are no developers available to help optimize it. Which of the following should the analyst recommend to BEST reduce costs without impacting performance?
A. Decommission a virtual machine.
B. Change to a pay-as-you-go plan.
C. Convert the application to a SaaS solution.
D. Switch the virtual machines to reserved instances.
2. An organization wants to migrate a locally hosted application to a PaaS model. The application currently runs on a 15-year-old operating system and cannot be upgraded. Which of the following should the organization perform to ensure the application will be supported in the cloud?
A. Risk register
B. Feasibility study
3. Monthly cloud service costs are BEST described as:
A. operating expenditures.
B. fixed expenditures.
C. capital expenditures.
D. personnel expenditures.
4. Which of the following explains why a cloud provider would establish and publish a format data sanitization policy for its clients?
A. To establish guidelines for how the provider will cleanse any data being imported during a cloud migration
B. To be transparent about how the CSP will handle malware infections that may impact systems housing client data
C. To provide a value add for clients that will assist in cleansing records at no additional charge
D. To ensure clients feel comfortable about the handling of any leftover data after termination of the contract
5. In a DevOps environment there is a requirement to start building application solutions in an efficient manner without any dependent components. Which of the following should a DevOps engineer do to meet these requirements?
A. Build the applications in QA, and then enable resource tagging.
B. Build the applications in QA, and then clone and deploy them in production.
C. Use templates for building the applications.
D. Use templates and enable auto-scaling.
6. A company has a perpetual license for a database application. Which of the following is the MOST cost- effective option when moving to the cloud?
7. Which of the following cloud characteristics helps transform from a typical capital expenditure model to an operating expenditure model?
8. A company wants to deploy an application in a public cloud. Which of the following service models gives the MOST responsibility to the provider?
9. A new company directive requires all departments to ensure intellectual property is kept within a country’s borders. Which of the following concepts BEST represents this requirement?
A. Data portability
B. Data security
C. Data locality
D. Data sovereignty
10. Which of the following is an example of multifactor authentication?
A. A password policy that requires both upper and lowercase letters
B. A short message service (SMS) message sent to a phone and an access PIN
C. Encryption of cached password information and a challenge QUESTION NO:
D. A password that expires after 90 days and a PIN