CompTIA CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical) Demo Questions
Here you can find CompTIA CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical) exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the TK0-201 study material. Be sure to go over the Free TK0-201 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full TK0-201 dumps here.
These CompTIA CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical) certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These TK0-201 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through CompTIA CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical) practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our TK0-201 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These CompTIA CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical) questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual CompTIA CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical) exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the TK0-201 exam!
CompTIA CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical) Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following statements BEST describes the value of using a variety of question types during instruction?
A. Regularly asking questions during a course helps to identify those that are paying attention.
B. Effective use of questions will enhance learners' conceptual understanding; encourage deep thinking and meaningful participation.
C. Using a variety of questions during instruction prevents anyone in the group from becoming disinterested with the same question types.
D. Questions asked often during a course will keep learners engaged, it is not important if they do not know the correct answer.
2. While conducting a lab exercise a learner states that they cannot complete the lab due to lack of confidence. Which of the following options is the BEST way to handle this situation?
A. Give the learner encouraging comments.
B. Assign an easier lab to increase the learner confidence.
C. Recommend that the learner take a pre-requisite class to increase their confidence.
D. Give the learner extra materials to practice the exercise.
3. A course is two days in length, and has at its core a four-step process. At the end of the first day, learners should be able to effectively demonstrate the first two steps of the model; however, it is clear a number of participants have not yet mastered the second step of the model. The instructor should:
A. Plan to practice the second step of the model at the star of day two
B. Meet individually with the learners who seem to be struggling
C. Only focus on the first two steps of the model
D. Continue with the course as planned on day two
4. An instructor receives poor evaluations for a particular class. Which of the following should the instructor do FIRST to improve the performance?
A. Read the comments to gain understanding of the low scores to find specific areas to work on.
B. Re-develop the course from scratch.
C. Practice the course in front of other instructors to receive direct feedback on how to improve.
D. Contact each learner and ask for clarity on their responses.
5. An instructor is preparing for a technical class. In the past some of the course has proven confusing. The instructor wants to be able to cover all concepts so there is no confusion. Which of the following might the instructor do to BEST provide clarity for the learners?
A. Assign independent labs for each concept
B. Provide a technical document for each concept
C. Apply real world examples for each concept
D. Spend more time in open discussion
6. An instructor listens to a learner's question and repeats it back to them. This is an example of which of the following?
A. An activity that uses questions to lead learners to the application of knowledge.
B. An active listening technique used in a classroom setting.
C. An activity that encourages learners to ask and answer their own questions.
D. An activity that creates opportunities for learners to contribute to the discussion.
7. An instructor is contracted to teach a highly technical on-site course. The instructor walks into a classroom filled with learners from various backgrounds. Which of the following should the instructor do FIRST?
A. Ask each student about their level of knowledge about the content in order to tailor the courseware
B. Incorporate more demonstrations during course delivery to make the content more interesting.
C. Immediately discuss the nature of the situation with the course contact and ask how much of the content should actually be taught
D. Reschedule the class after a skills assessment to better prepare for the class.
8. A contract instructor is preparing training materials for a corporate client. The corporate client has supplied standardized material, but wishes to tailor it for their particular needs. Which of the following steps would BEST address this situation?
A. Use the standardized material and supply the learners with supplemental visual aids,
B. Modify the standardized materials as necessary to suit the expectations of the corporate client.
C. Use the standardized material and explain how this material will be sufficient to meet their needs
D. Ask the corporate client to supplement the material after the class.
9. An instructor is hosting an online course with ten learners. Half of the learners have taken online courses before and are familiar with virtual courses. The other half of the class is new to the virtual environment. Which of the following should the instructor do FIRST to help all of the learners understand what is required for the course?
A. Provide a link to the course requirements with a tutorial.
B. Remove the learners from the class and have them return after a general computing course.
C. Email each learner welcoming them to the class and have them introduce themselves.
D. Have the learner's advisors train the learners on the virtual environment.
10. An instructor is a member of an organization that has recently received a great deal of unfavorable publicity about the actions of many of the organization's members at a recent convention. The instructor has just received the first instructional assignment since the publicized events took place. In this situation, which of the following must the instructor do FIRST to gain the respect of the audience?
A. Demonstrate acceptable personal conduct
B. Demonstrate content expertise
C. Demonstrate flexibility in response to learner needs and interests
D. Demonstrate effective questioning techniques