CompTIA Project + Demo Questions
Here you can find CompTIA Project + exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the PK0-004 study material. Be sure to go over the Free PK0-004 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full PK0-004 dumps here.
These CompTIA Project + certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These PK0-004 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through CompTIA Project + practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our PK0-004 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These CompTIA Project+ questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual CompTIA Project + exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the PK0-004 exam!
CompTIA Project+ Sample Questions:
1. Two team members are arguing over two different approaches to complete a task. The project manager listens to both sides, determines neither approach will work, and directs the team members to use a third option. This type of conflict resolution is known as:
2. A team has been assembled and assigned a project to reduce recent, unanticipated production cost overruns. Which of the following tools should the project team select to determine the possible origins of the increased costs?
A. Pareto chart
B. Fishbone diagram
C. Process diagram
D. Run chart
3. A team member was assigned a new task during a meeting. The team member did not complete the task by the end of the phase, and the PM is looking for evidence to escalate the issue. Which of the following documents could help in this situation?
A. Issue log
B. Action items
C. Dashboard information
D. Communication plan
4. The client accepts the critical design review. Which of the following meetings should be held to move to the NEXT step in the project?
5. Which of the following charts is a graphical representation of the causes of a specific event?
6. A project has activities on the critical path that must be completed before other activities can start. Task A is dependent on Task C before Task D can be completed. Task A requires task B to start. Task B takes twice as long to complete as Task C. Which of the following is the appropriate ordering of the critical path?
A. B, A, D
B. C, B, D, A
C. D, A, C
D. B, C, A, D
7. A project team is overseeing the installation of a new reptile habitat at the local zoo. During execution, zoo personnel decides to house a different type of reptile that will require a different temperature range than the capacity of the installed system. The modification has been approved. Which of the following constraints are MOST likely to be affected? (Choose two.)
A. Quality because the existing system is now outside the threshold.
B. Requirements because this is a change to initial scope.
C. Cost because replacing the system incurs additional expense.
D. Schedule because this was an unscheduled task and will impact the timeline.
E. Stakeholders because they will need to understand the modification and provide buy-in.
8. Which of the following risk strategies is represented by the purchase of insurance?
9. A software upgrade project has been postponed because it may impact a critical business system. Which of the following strategies has been applied?
A. Accept risk
B. Mitigate risk
C. Avoid risk
D. Exploit risk
10. A carpenter on a project team reports there is insufficient time to accomplish tasks on schedule. Which of the following is the FIRST step the project manager should take?
A. Assess the risk register’s new items.
B. Review the task start and finish dates.
C. Obtain additional resources.
D. Analyze the assigned hours.