CompTIA Server+ Demo Questions
Here you can find CompTIA Server+ exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the SK0-005 study material. Be sure to go over the Free SK0-005 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full SK0-005 dumps here.
These CompTIA Server+ certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These SK0-005 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through CompTIA Server+ practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our SK0-005 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These CompTIA Server+ questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual CompTIA Server+ exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the SK0-005 exam!
CompTIA Server+ Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following allows for a connection of devices to both sides inside of a blade enclosure?
B. Active backplane
C. Passive backplane
D. Management module
2. A technician is attempting to update a server’s firmware. After inserting the media for the firmware and restarting the server, the machine starts normally into the OS. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT to install the firmware?
A. Press F8 to enter safe mode
B. Boot from the media
C. Enable HIDS on the server
D. Log in with an administrative account
3. A server that recently received hardware upgrades has begun to experience random BSOD conditions. Which of the following are likely causes of the issue? (Choose two.)
A. Faulty memory
B. Data partition error
C. Incorrectly seated memory
D. Incompatible disk speed
E. Uninitialized disk
F. Overallocated memory
4. A technician needs to set up a server backup method for some systems. The company’s management team wants to have quick restores but minimize the amount of backup media required. Which of the following are the BEST backup methods to use to support the management’s priorities? (Choose two.)
B. Synthetic full
F. Open file
5. Users in an office lost access to a file server following a short power outage. The server administrator noticed the server was powered off. Which of the following should the administrator do to prevent this situation in the future?
A. Connect the server to a KVM
B. Use cable management
C. Connect the server to a redundant network
D. Connect the server to a UPS
6. A technician needs to provide a VM with high availability. Which of the following actions should the technician take to complete this task as efficiently as possible?
A. Take a snapshot of the original VM
B. Clone the original VM
C. Convert the original VM to use dynamic disks
D. Perform a P2V of the original VM
7. Which of the following must a server administrator do to ensure data on the SAN is not compromised if it is leaked?
A. Encrypt the data that is leaving the SAN
B. Encrypt the data at rest
C. Encrypt the host servers
D. Encrypt all the network traffic
8. Which of the following tools will analyze network logs in real time to report on suspicious log events?
9. When configuring networking on a VM, which of the following methods would allow multiple VMs to share the same host IP address?
C. Host only
10. Which of the following is an example of load balancing?
A. Round robin