Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Demo Questions
Here you can find Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DP-203 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DP-203 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DP-203 dumps here.
These Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DP-203 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DP-203 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DP-203 exam!
Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Sample Questions:
1. You need to integrate the on-premises data sources and Azure Synapse Analytics. The solution must meet the data integration requirements. Which type of integration runtime should you use?
A. Azure-SSIS integration runtime
B. self-hosted integration runtime
C. Azure integration runtime
2. You need to design a data retention solution for the Twitter feed data records. The solution must meet the customer sentiment analytics requirements. Which Azure Storage functionality should you include in the solution?
A. change feed
B. soft delete
C. time-based retention
D. lifecycle management
3. You need to implement the surrogate key for the retail store table. The solution must meet the sales transaction dataset requirements. What should you create?
A. a table that has an IDENTITY property
B. a system-versioned temporal table
C. a user-defined SEQUENCE object
D. a table that has a FOREIGN KEY constraint
4. You need to design a data retention solution for the Twitter teed data records. The solution must meet the customer sentiment analytics requirements. Which Azure Storage functionality should you include in the solution?
A. time-based retention
B. change feed
C. soft delete
D. Iifecycle management
5. What should you do to improve high availability of the real-time data processing solution?
A. Deploy identical Azure Stream Analytics jobs to paired regions in Azure.
B. Deploy a High Concurrency Databricks cluster.
C. Deploy an Azure Stream Analytics job and use an Azure Automation runbook to check the status of the job and to start the job if it stops.
D. Set Data Lake Storage to use geo-redundant storage (GRS).
6. You need to design an Azure Synapse Analytics dedicated SQL pool that meets the following requirements: (i) Can return an employee record from a given point in time. (ii) Maintains the latest employee information. (iii) Minimizes query complexity. How should you model the employee data?
A. as a temporal table
B. as a SQL graph table
C. as a degenerate dimension table
D. as a Type 2 slowly changing dimension (SCD) table
7. A company uses Azure Stream Analytics to monitor devices. The company plans to double the number of devices that are monitored. You need to monitor a Stream Analytics job to ensure that there are enough processing resources to handle the additional load. Which metric should you monitor?
A. Early Input Events
B. Late Input Events
C. Watermark delay
D. Input Deserialization Errors
8. You are designing a statistical analysis solution that will use custom proprietary1 Python functions on near real-time data from Azure Event Hubs. You need to recommend which Azure service to use to perform the statistical analysis. The solution must minimize latency. What should you recommend?
A. Azure Stream Analytics
B. Azure SQL Database
C. Azure Databricks
D. Azure Synapse Analytics