Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions Demo Questions
Here you can find Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the AZ-400 study material. Be sure to go over the Free AZ-400 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full AZ-400 dumps here.
These Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These AZ-400 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our AZ-400 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the AZ-400 exam!
Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions Sample Questions:
1. What should you use to implement the code quality restriction on the release pipeline for the investment planning applications suite?
A. a trigger
B. a pre deployment approval
C. a post-deployment approval
D. a deployment gate
2. You have Azure Pipelines and GitHub integrated as a source code repository. The build pipeline has continuous integration enabled. You plan to trigger an automated build whenever code changes are committed to the repository. You need to ensure that the system will wait until a build completes before queuing another build. What should you implement?
A. path filters
B. batch changes
C. scheduled builds
D. branch filters
3. You are using GitHub as a source code repository. You create a client-side Git hook on the commit-msg event. The hook requires that each commit message contain a custom work item tag. You need to make a commit that does not have a work item tag. Which git commit parameter should you use?
4. To resolve the current technical issue, what should you do to the Register-AzureRmAutomationDscNode command?
A. Change the value of the ConfigurationMode parameter.
B. Replace the Register-AzureRmAutomationDscNode cmdlet with Register-AzureRmAutomationScheduledRunbook
C. Add the AllowModuleOverwrite parameter.
D. Add the DefaultProfile parameter.
5. You have a project in Azure DevOps. You plan to deploy a self-hosted agent by using an unattended configuration script. Which two values should you define in the configuration script? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. authorization credentials
B. the project name
C. the deployment group name
D. the organization URL
E. the agent pool name
6. Which branching strategy should you recommend for the investment planning applications suite?
A. release isolation
B. main only
C. development isolation
D. feature isolation
7. In Azure DevOps, you create Project3. You need to meet the requirements of the project. What should you do first?
A. From Azure DevOps, create a service endpoint.
B. From SonarQube, obtain an authentication token.
C. From Azure DevOps, modify the build definition.
D. From SonarQube, create a project.
8. You need to implement Project4. What should you do first?
A. Add the FROM instruction in the Dockerfile file.
B. Add a Copy and Publish Build Artifacts task to the build pipeline.
C. Add a Docker task to the build pipeline.
D. Add the MAINTAINER instruction in the Dockerfile file.
9. You add the virtual machines as managed nodes in Azure Automation State Configuration. You need to configure the computer in Group7. What should you do?
A. Run the Register-AzureRmAutomationDscNode Azure Powershell cmdlet.
B. Modify the ConfigurationMode property of the Local Configuration Manager (LCM).
C. Install PowerShell Core.
D. Modify the RefreshMode property of the Local Configuration Manager (LCM).
10. You need to perform the GitHub code migration. The solution must support the planned changes for the DevOps environment. What should you use?
A. git clone
B. GitHub Importer
C. Import repository in Azure Repos