Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure Demo Questions
Here you can find Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-610 DCID study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-610 DCID questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-610 DCID dumps here.
These Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-610 DCID dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-610 DCID demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-610 DCID exam!
Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure Sample Questions:
1. Which address pool is used when a vHBA template is created?
2. A customer requires a tool to manage Cisco network hardware. The solution must use secure communication using a secure network protocol, support the use of declarative language to manage the state of resources, and periodically pull changes to the controlled nodes. Which tool meets these requirements?
3. An engineer designs a Cisco UCS solution that must provide guaranteed and deterministic bandwidth to a specific server in the environment. The solution must apply to network and storage traffic of C-Series and B-Series servers. Which solution should be included to meet these requirements?
A. Pin the server ports of the service profile to dedicates uplink ports.
B. Pin the vNICs and the vHBAs of the service profile to dedicated uplink ports.
C. Pin the IOM ports of the service profile to dedicated server ports.
D. Pin the vNlCs and vHBAs of the service profile to dedicated server ports
4. An engineer is implementing management access to a Cisco Nexus platform. The customer requires a solution that provides isolation between the data and control planes. In addition to management that uses encryption and authentication. The customer will manage the device using both IPv4 and IPv6. Which two components should be used to meet these requirements (Choose two.)
A. SVI interface
B. SSM protocol
D. Telnet protocol
E. mgmt0 interface
5. Which two naming formats identify target or initiator iSCSI nodes? (Choose two.)
6. What are two characteristics of VRF-Lite on the Cisco NX-OS platform? (Choose two.)
A. Layer 3 interfaces can belong to multiple VRFs.
B. VRF-Lite interfaces can be Layer 2.
C. Overlapping IP addresses are permitted on different VRFs.
D. Interfaces that belong to VRFs can be physical or logical.
E. VRF-Lite interfaces support MPLS.
7. An engineer needs an orchestration and monitoring tool that should be used for managing the storage networks and VXLAN fabrics. The tool should also allow support built-in dashboard and real-time health summary for managed devices. Which tool meets these requirements?
A. Cisco Intersight
D. Cisco DCNM
8. An engineer deploys LISP VM mobility. Which feature is configured on the interfaces that have VM mobility enabled?
A. IP redirects
B. flow control
C. proxy ARP
9. An engineer must interconnect two geographically separated data centers. The service provide offers a Layer 2 metro Ethernet link. The strict security policy requires that the information that is shared between two sites must be sent encrypted. The application deployed between sites requires a line-rate throughput regardless of the packet size and speed. Which solution meets these requirements?
10. A Cisco UCS chassis with several blade servers, a pair of IOMs, and a pair of Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects are installed in a data center. Which two high-availability architectures are recommended between the IOMs and fabric interconnects? (Choose two.)
A. One, two, four and eight links are supported to be used between each IOM and fabric interconnect.
B. IOM is connected to the fabric interconnect that is acting as fabric A. and IOM B is connected to the fabric interconnect that is acting as fabric B.
C. Any combination of one to eight links are supported to be used between each IOM and fabric interconnect.
D. The lOMs are connected with multiple straight and cross-connect links toward a pair of nonclustered fabric interconnects.
E. Straight and cross-connect links should be used between the lOMs and fabric interconnects to offer higher availability.