Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Demo Questions
Here you can find Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-425 ENWLSD study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-425 ENWLSD questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-425 ENWLSD dumps here.
These Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-425 ENWLSD dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-425 ENWLSD demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-425 ENWLSD exam!
Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Sample Questions:
1. During a client roaming event, which device is responsible for communicating the new Layer 2 EID mapping of a wireless supplicant to the fabric domain?
2. A wireless engineer is hired to design a network for a technology company. The company campus has four buildings and a warehouse with access points that provide full wireless coverage as well as a pair of WLCs located in the core of the network. Which type of wireless architecture is being used?
A. unified deployment
B. autonomous deployment
C. centralized deployment
D. distributed deployment
3. A technician connects a Cisco Aironet 3700 Series access point to a switch and realizes that the AP is coming up with 3x3 MIMO. Which reason explains this behavior?
A. A redundant power supply is unavailable on the switch.
B. The switch is 802.3af capable.
C. The AP is getting power from a power injector.
D. The switch is PoE+ capable.
4. A wireless engineer must optimize RF performance for multiple buildings with multiple types of construction and user density. Which two actions must be taken? (Choose two.)
A. Configure Flexconnect groups for each building.
B. Configure WMM profiles for each building.
C. Configure AP groups for each area type.
D. Configure RF profiles for each area type.
E. Enable DTPC on the network.
5. An engineer has designed an anchor redundancy for guest clients connecting to SSID with auto-anchor configured. After adding a second Anchor WLC under the SSID mobility anchor list, clients are load-balanced between existing and new anchors instead of having one anchor as active and the other one as standby. Which feature should be included in the design that will be configured on the WLC running 8.1 or above to ensure anchor redundancy?
A. Auto-Anchor Foreign Mapping
B. AP groups
C. Guest Anchor Priority
6. A wireless engineer is designing a wireless network to support real-time applications over wireless. Which IEEE protocol must the engineer enables on the WLC so that the number of packets that are exchanged between an access point and client are reduced and fast roaming occurs?
7. An engineer must create data link redundancy for the company’s Cisco Wireless LAN controller. The engineer has decided to configure LAG-based redundancy instead of port-based redundancy. Which three features of LAG-based redundancy influenced this decision? (Choose three.)
A. Packets are always sent out on the same port they are received on.
B. All interface traffic passes as long as one port is up.
C. The same port has multiple untagged dynamic interfaces.
D. Interface connection to two separate nonstacked switches is available.
E. Full bandwidth of all links is available.
F. Ports are grouped into multiple LAGs.
8. Clustering Cisco WLCs into a single RF group enables the RRM algorithms to scale beyond the capabilities of a single Cisco WLC. How many WLC and APs in an RF group can the controller software scale up to in WLC release 8.9 depending on the platform?
A. up to 20 WLCs and 1000 APs
B. up to 20 WLCs and 3000 APs
C. up to 20 WLCs and 4000 APs
D. up to 20 WLCs and 6000 APs
9. An enterprise is using a Cisco AireOS controller and Wi-Fi 6 APs. The controller is installed in the head office, and the employees primarily use Apple OS devices. The APs broadcast WLAN ENT-WLAN406558520-1 for the employees and a guest WLAN with similar naming. What needs to be enabled on the controller to optimize roaming?
A. Aggregated Probe Response Optimization
B. Fast SSID Changing
C. Load Balancing Window
D. Client Timers
10. Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements about Cisco Prime Infrastructure are true? (Choose two.)
A. It presents the recommended number of APs for the selected coverage area based on the selections made.
B. Planning mode requires a special license in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
C. It shows the map editor feature in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
D. Controllers must be synchronized with Cisco Prime Infrastructure for planning mode to work.
E. It shows the planning mode feature in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.