Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms Demo Questions
Here you can find Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 200-901 DEVASC study material. Be sure to go over the Free 200-901 DEVASC questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 200-901 DEVASC dumps here.
These Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 200-901 DEVASC dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 200-901 DEVASC demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 200-901 DEVASC exam!
Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms Sample Questions:
1. What is an example of a network interface hardware address?
A. domain name
B. IP address
C. workstation name
D. MAC address
2. Which protocol must be allowed on the firewall so that NTP services work properly?
3. A company is adopting DevOps as part of an internal transformation, and is reviewing the success of the first deployments. Developers and engineers are working together to resolve any resulting issues. However, this new way of working has increased overhead, and the team is finding it difficult to complete releases in time. Which area of the CALMS framework must the company target for improvement?
4. Refer to the exhibit.
What is the result of executing this Ansible playbook?
A. The playbook copies a new start-up configuration to CISCO_ROUTER_01.
B. The playbook backs up the running configuration of CISCO_ROUTER_01.
C. The playbook backs up the start-up configuration of C1SCO_ROUTER_01.
D. The playbook copies a new running configuration to CISCO_ROUTER_01.
5. Refer to the exhibit.
OWASP threat does this example demonstrate?
A. Broken access control
B. SQL injection
6. Which tool is used to block all traffic to the domain by using a single API call?
A. Cisco ISE
B. Cisco Firepower
C. Cisco AMP
D. Cisco Umbrella
7. Which response status code is used by a RESTful interface to indicate successful execution of a request?
8. Access to the management interface of devices must be restricted by using SSH and HTTPS. Which two ports must be included in the ACLs for the protocols to work? (Choose two.)
9. Refer to the exhibit.
What is the action of the Bash script that is shown?
A. The script waits until input is entered. If the directory exists, the script goes into it until there is no directory with the same name, then it creates a new directory.
B. The script goes into the directory called “$ndir” and makes a new directory called “$ndir”
C. The script waits unit input is entered, then it goes into the directory entered and creates a new directory with the same name.
D. For all directories in the current folder. The script goes into directory and makes a new directory.
10. Which two descriptions can be given to an application that is interacting with a webhook? (Choose two.)
E. Transaction monitor