Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Demo Questions
Here you can find Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the AZ-204 study material. Be sure to go over the Free AZ-204 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full AZ-204 dumps here.
These Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These AZ-204 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our AZ-204 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the AZ-204 exam!
Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Sample Questions:
1. You need to secure the Shipping Logic App. What should you use?
A. Azure App Service Environment (ASE)
B. Azure AD B2B integration
C. Integration Service Environment (ISE)
D. VNet service endpoint
2. You need to support the requirements for the Shipping Logic App. What should you use?
A. Azure Active Directory Application Proxy
B. Point-to-Site (P2S) VPN connection
C. Site-to-Site (S2S) VPN connection
D. On-premises Data Gateway
3. You need to migrate on-premises shipping data to Azure. What should you use?
A. Azure Migrate
B. Azure Cosmos DB Data Migration tool (dt.exe)
D. Azure Database Migration service
4. You need to monitor ContentUploadService accourding to the requirements. Which command should you use?
A. az monitor metrics alert create –n alert –g … - -scopes … - -condition "avg Percentage CPU > 8"
B. az monitor metrics alert create –n alert –g … - -scopes … - -condition "avg Percentage CPU > 800"
C. az monitor metrics alert create –n alert –g … - -scopes … - -condition "CPU Usage > 800"
D. az monitor metrics alert create –n alert –g … - -scopes … - -condition "CPU Usage > 8"
5. You need to store the user agreements. Where should you store the agreement after it is completed?
A. Azure Storage queue
B. Azure Event Hub
C. Azure Service Bus topic
D. Azure Event Grid topic
6. You need to investigate the http server log output to resolve the issue with the ContentUploadService. Which command should you use first?
A. az webapp log
B. az ams live-output
C. az monitor activity-log
D. az container attach
7. You need to deploy the CheckUserContent Azure function. The solution must meet the security and cost requirements. Which hosting model should you use?
A. Consumption plan
B. Premium plan
C. App Service plan
8. You need to configure the ContentUploadService deployment. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. 39 NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Add the following markup to line CS23: types: Private
B. Add the following markup to line CS24: osType: Windows
C. Add the following markup to line CS24: osType: Linux
D. Add the following markup to line CS23: types: Public
9. You need to correct the RequestUserApproval Function app error. What should you do?
A. Update line RA13 to use the async keyword and return an HttpRequest object value.
B. Configure the Function app to use an App Service hosting plan. Enable the Always On setting of the hosting plan.
C. Update the function to be stateful by using Durable Functions to process the request payload.
D. Update the functionTimeout property of the host.json project file to 15 minutes.
10. You need to ensure that all messages from Azure Event Grid are processed. What should you use?
A. Azure Event Grid topic
B. Azure Service Bus topic
C. Azure Service Bus queue
D. Azure Storage queue
E. Azure Logic App custom connector