Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 200-301 CCNA study material. Be sure to go over the Free 200-301 CCNA questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 200-301 CCNA dumps here.
These Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 200-301 CCNA dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 200-301 CCNA demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 200-301 CCNA exam!
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions Sample Questions:
1. Refer to the exhibit.
What are the two steps an engineer must take to provide the highest encryption and authentication using domain credentials from LDAP?
A. Select PSK under Authentication Key Management
B. Select WPA+WPA2 on Layer 2 Security
C. Select Static-WEP + 802.1X on Layer 2 Security
D. Select WPA Policy with TKIP Encryption
E. Select 802.1X from under Authentication Key Management
2. An engineer is configuring data and voice services to pass through the same port. The designated switch interface fastethernet0/1 must transmit packets using the same priority for data when they are received from the access port of the IP phone. Which configuration must be used?
3. How are the switches in a spine-and-leaf topology interconnected?
A. Each leaf switch is connected to one of the spine switches.
B. Each leaf switch is connected to two spine switches, making a loop.
C. Each leaf switch is connected to each spine switch.
D. Each leaf switch is connected to a central leaf switch, then uplinked to a core spine switch.
4. Refer to the exhibit.
How many JSON objects are represented?
5. Which characteristic differentiates the concept of authentication from authorization and accounting?
A. user-activity logging
B. service limitations
C. consumption-based billing
D. identity verification
6. An administrator must use the password complexity not manufacturer-name command to prevent users from adding “cisco” as a password. Which command must be issued before this command?
A. Password complexity enable
B. confreg 0x2142
C. Login authentication my-auth-list
D. service password-encryption
7. What is a function of Cisco Advanced Malware Protection for a Next-Generation IPS?
A. authorizing potentially compromised wireless traffic
B. inspecting specific files and file types for malware
C. authenticating end users
D. URL filtering
8. Refer to the exhibit.
What commands are needed to add a subinterface to Ethernet0/0 on R1 to allow for VLAN 20, with IP address 10.20.20.1/24?
A. R1(config)#interface ethernet0/0 R1(config)#encapsulation dot1q 20 R1(config)#ip address 10.20.20.1 255.255.255.0
B. R1(config)#interface ethernet0/0.20 R1(config)#encapsulation dot1q 20 R1(config)#ip address 10.20.20.1 255.255.255.0
C. R1(config)#interface ethernet0/0.20 R1(config)#ip address 10.20.20.1 255.255.255.0
D. R1(config)#interface ethernet0/0 R1(config)#ip address 10.20.20.1 255.255.255.0
9. Which protocol uses the SSL?
10. A port security violation has occurred on a switch port due to the maximum MAC address count being exceeded. Which command must be configured to increment the security-violation count and forward an SNMP trap?
A. switchport port-security violation access
B. switchport port-security violation protect
C. switchport port-security violation restrict
D. switchport port-security violation shutdown