Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-715 SISE study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-715 SISE questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-715 SISE dumps here.
These Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-715 SISE dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-715 SISE demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-715 SISE exam!
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine Sample Questions:
1. An engineer is migrating users from MAB to 802.1X on the network. This must be done during normal business hours with minimal impact to users. Which CoA method should be used?
A. Port Bounce
B. Port Shutdown
C. Session Termination
D. Session Reauthentication
2. Which interface-level command is needed to turn on 802 1X authentication?
A. Dofl1x pae authenticator
B. dot1x system-auth-control
C. authentication host-mode single-host
D. aaa server radius dynamic-author
3. Which two ports must be open between Cisco ISE and the client when you configure posture on Cisco ISE? (Choose two).
A. TCP 8443
B. TCP 8906
C. TCP 443
D. TCP 80
E. TCP 8905
4. Which RADIUS attribute is used to dynamically assign the inactivity active timer for MAB users from the Cisco ISE node'?
A. radius-server timeout
5. An engineer is configuring 802.1X and is testing out their policy sets. After authentication, some endpoints are given an access-reject message but are still allowed onto the network. What is causing this issue to occur?
A. The switch port is configured with authentication event server dead action authorize vlan.
B. The authorization results for the endpoints include a dACL allowing access.
C. The authorization results for the endpoints include the Trusted security group tag.
D. The switch port is configured with authentication open.
6. An administrator is trying to collect metadata information about the traffic going across the network to gam added visibility into the hosts. This Information will be used to create profiling policies for devices us mg Cisco ISE so that network access policies can be used What must be done to accomplish this task?
A. Configure the RADIUS profiling probe within Cisco ISE
B. Configure NetFlow to be sent to me Cisco ISE appliance.
C. Configure SNMP to be used with the Cisco ISE appliance
D. Configure the DHCP probe within Cisco ISE
7. An engineer has been tasked with standing up a new guest portal for customers that are waiting in the lobby. There is a requirement to allow guests to use their social media logins to access the guest network to appeal to more customers What must be done to accomplish this task?
A. Create a sponsor portal to allow guests to create accounts using their social media logins.
B. Create a sponsored guest portal and enable social media in the external identity sources.
C. Create a self-registered guest portal and enable the feature for social media logins
D. Create a hotspot portal and enable social media login for network access
8. An administrator adds a new network device to the Cisco ISE configuration to authenticate endpoints to the network. The RADIUS test fails after the administrator configures all of the settings in Cisco ISE and adds the proper configurations to the switch. What is the issue"?
A. The endpoint profile is showing as "unknown."
B. The endpoint does not have the appropriate credentials for network access.
C. The shared secret is incorrect on the switch or on Cisco ISE.
D. The certificate on the switch is self-signed not a CA-provided certificate.
9. Which term refers to an endpoint agent that tries to join an 802 1X-enabled network?
A. EAP server
10. Which two events trigger a CoA for an endpoint when CoA is enabled globally for ReAuth? (Choose two.)
A. endpoint marked as lost in My Devices Portal
B. addition of endpoint to My Devices Portal
C. endpoint profile transition from Apple-Device to Apple-iPhone
D. endpoint profile transition from Unknown to Windows 10-Workstation
E. updating of endpoint dACL.