Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 350-801 CLCOR study material. Be sure to go over the Free 350-801 CLCOR questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 350-801 CLCOR dumps here.
These Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 350-801 CLCOR dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 350-801 CLCOR demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 350-801 CLCOR exam!
Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies Sample Questions:
1. Refer to the exhibit.
The SOP offer/answer has been completed successfully but there is no DTMF when users press keys. What is the cause of the issue?
A. DTMF was negotiated properly in these messages.
B. Payload type 110 was negotiated rather than type 101.
C. G.729 rather than G.711ulaw was negotiated.
D. DTMF was not negotiated on the call.
2. When a new SIP phone is registered to Cisco Unified communications Manager, it keeps failing and showing an “unprovisioned” error message in the phone display. Which problem is a possible cause of this issue?
A. Auto-registration is disabled on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager nodes and the phone device does not have a DN configured.
B. The DHCP settings are incorrectly and the phone does not have an alternate TFTP defined.
C. The phone cannot download and install the latest firmware.
D. The DN assigned to the phone is already in use by another SIP phone.
E. The DN configuration for this phone is shared with SCCP phone, which is not supported.
3. An employee of company ABC just quit. The IT administrator deleted the employee’s userid from the active directory at 10 a m. on March 4th The nightly sync occurs at 10 p.m daily. The IT administrator wants to troubleshoot and find a way to delete the userid as soon as possible How is this issue resolved?
A. Wait until 10 pm on March 4th when the user is automatically removed from Cisco UCM
B. Wait until 10 pm on March 5th when the user is automatically removed from Cisco UCM.
C. Wait until 3:15 a.m. on March 6th for garbage collection to remove the user from Cisco UCM.
D. Wait until 3:15 a.m. on March 5th for garbage collection to remove the user from Cisco UCM
4. An administrator configures international calling on a Cisco UCM cluster and wants to minimize the number of route patterns that are needed. Which route pattern enables the administrator to match variable-length numbers?
A. [email protected]
5. Which two actions must be taken to provision a new device using self-provisioning?
A. Enable the self-provisioning IVR in the Cisco UCM
B. Import the user profile to the corporate LDAP directory.
C. Link the appropriate service profile to the provisioning template.
D. Link the appropriate universal device template to the user profile.
E. Ensure the user has a directory URI and a primary extension.
6. A Cisco Unity Connection Administrator must set a voice mailbox so that is can be accessed form a secondary device. Which configuration on the voice mailbox makes this change?
A. Mobile User
B. Alternate Names
C. Attempt Forward routing rule
D. Alternate Extensions
7. Which Cisco Collaboration Edge architecture product allows remote endpoints to leverage corporate on-premises Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure?
A. Cisco Webex
B. Cisco VPN Client
C. Cisco Unified Communications Mobile and Remote Access
D. Cisco Umbrella
8. Which wildcard must an engineer configure to match a whole domain in SIP route patterns?
B. @ .
9. What causes poor voice quality and video pixelization in a video call?
A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager is configured to use G.711 instead G.729.
B. 1 Gbps network ports are used instead of 100 Mbps network ports.
C. The QoS is configured incorrectly.
D. A firewall is blocking the RTP ports.
10. Calls are being delivered to the end user in the globalized format. Where does an engineer configure the calling number into a localized format?
B. route pattern
C. IP phone
D. service parameters