Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 350-601 DCCOR study material. Be sure to go over the Free 350-601 DCCOR questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 350-601 DCCOR dumps here.
These Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 350-601 DCCOR dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 350-601 DCCOR demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 350-601 DCCOR exam!
Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies Sample Questions:
1. A UCS B- Series server located in B5108 chassis 1 slot 1 is currently unavailable. The server needs to be associated with a specific service profile when it becomes available. Which associate service profile option should be selected to accomplish this goal?
A. server pool
C. custom server
D. restrict migration
2. Multiple roles are applied to a user on the Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch. Which statement is true?
A. Any commands that have conflicting settings between roles are denied.
B. Access to a command takes priority over being denied access to a command.
C. The first role assigned takes precedence over subsequent roles.
D. The last role assigned takes precedence over previous roles.
3. Refer to the exhibit.
Which action is taken to ensure that the relay agent forwards the DHCP BOOTREQUEST packet to a DHCP server?
A. Configure the interface of the DHCP server as untrusted.
B. Configure the IP address of the DHCP server.
C. Enable the DHCP relay agent.
D. Verify the DHCP snooping bindings.
4. A network engineer is adding a Cisco HyperFlex data platform to the Cisco intersight management portal. Which two components are required for Intersight to claim the Cisco HyperFlex data platform? (Choose two.)
A. device FQDN
B. device public IP address
C. device claim code
D. device ID
E. device serial number
5. Refer to the exhibit.
What is the result of implementing this configuration?
A. The Fibre Channel interface is configured for synchronization distribution.
B. The Fibre Channel interface is configured for SPAN.
C. The Fibre Channel interface is configuration for source distribution.
D. The Fibre Channel interface is configured for FSPF.
6. A network engineer must enable port security on all cisco MDS series switches in the fabric. The requirement is to avoid the extensive manual configuration of the switch ports. Which action must be taken to meet these requirements?
A. Activate CFS distribution and the auto-learning port security feature.
B. Activate CFS distribution and file auto-learning port security feature on a per-VSAN basis.
C. Enable the auto-learning port security feature on a per-VSAN basis.
D. Enable the auto-learning port security feature.
7. An engineer is performing a configuration on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch. The requirement is for the current Fibre Channel IDs in VSAN 120 to be saved across reboots. The Cisco environment also must integrate with a third-party solution that requires persistent Fibre Channel IDs for the VSAN The WWN of the Cisco switch must be 33:*8:00:05:30:00:16:df and its Fibre Channel ID 0x070128 Which command set meets these requirements? Select One.
8. Refer to the exhibit:
During a vPC peer switch reload, there is packet loss between the server and the router Which action must be taken to prevent this behavior during future reloads?
A. Set the routed uplink ports of the Cisco Nexus peers as orphans.
B. Increase the vPC delay restore timer.
C. Decrease the OSPF hello and dead interval timers.
D. Disable vPC ARP synchronize on the vPC peers.
9. Several production and development database servers exist in the same EPG and IP subnet. The IT security policy is to prevent connections between production and development. Which attribute must be used to assign the servers to different microsegments?
A. Data center
B. VMM domain
C. VM name
D. IP address
10. A Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch is configured for SAN Analytics and SAN Telemetry Streaming. An engineer must enable analytics for NVMe on interfaces in the range of fc1/1- 12. Due to a large amount of traffic generated in the SAN environment, the data must be collected at regular intervals of 60 seconds from ports fc 1-12 and then for ports fc13-24 for the next 60 seconds. Ports in the range fc4/13-14 were already enabled for analytics. Which set of commands must be used to meet these requirements? Choose one.