Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-815 CLACCM study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-815 CLACCM questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-815 CLACCM dumps here.
These Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-815 CLACCM dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-815 CLACCM demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-815 CLACCM exam!
Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services Sample Questions:
1. An engineer is troubleshooting local ringback on a Cisco SIP gateway The gateway is not ignoring the SIP 180 response with SDP from the service provider, and the far end device is sending the 180 with SDP to play ringback from the IP address specified m the SDP Which configuration change must be made on the gateway to resolve the issue?
A. Router(conf-voi-serv)# dlisable-early-media 180
B. Router(conftg-sip-ua)# disable-early-media 180
C. Router(con(-voi-serv)# no disable-early-media 180
D. Router(config-sip-ua)# no disable-early-media 180
2. Refer to the exhibit.
A standard local route group is configured for long-distance calls. Calls from building A succeed, but calls from building B fail. On the system. Each building has is own device pool. The DNA tool is used to test the configuration. How is this issue resolved?
A. Change the partition of the route pattern
B. Add a sip trunk inside route group Standard Local Route Group.
C. Modify the route pattern to add a prefix of 91
D. Add a local route group on the device pool configuration.
3. Refer to the exhibit.
ILS has been configured between two hubs using this configuration. The hubs appear to register successfully, but ILS is not functioning as expected. Which configuration step is missing?
A. A password has never been set for ILS.
B. Use TLS Certificates must be selected.
C. Trust certificates for ILS have not been installed on the clusters
D. The Cluster IDs have not been set to unique values
4. If all patterns below are configured in Cisco Unified Communications Manager which would be used when dialing the pattern “123”?
B. 12X (urgent priority set)
C. 1XX (urgent Priority Set)
5. An administrator is troubleshooting call failures on an H.323 gateway via the CLI. To see signaling for media and call setup, which two debugs must the administrator turn on? (Choose two).
A. debug H.245 asn1
B. debug H.323 message
C. debug H.225 asn1
D. debug H.225 media
E. debug H.323 asn1
6. A user reports when they press the services key they do not receive a user ID and password prompt to assign the phone extension. Which action resolves the issue?
A. Create the default device profiles for all phone models that are used.
B. Subscribe the phone to the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
C. Create the end user and associate it to the device profile.
D. Assign the extension as a mobile extension.
7. Refer to the exhibit.
A user reports that when they call a specific phone number, no one answers the call, but when they call from a mobile phone, the call is answered. The engineer troubleshooting the issue is expecting the far-end gateway to cut through audio on the 183 Session Progress SIP message. Which SIP Profile configuration element is necessary for the Cisco Unified Communications Manager to send acknowledgement of provisional responses?
A. Allow Passthrough of Configured Line Device Caller Information must be enabled.
B. Accept Audio Codec Preferences in Received Offer must be set to On.
C. On the SIP Profile, the configuration parameter SIP Rel1XX Options must be set to Send PRACK for all 1xx Messages.
D. Early Offer for G Clear Calls must be enabled.
8. Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is troubleshooting an issue where inbound Calls are failing after they transferred. The provider reports that update is not supported, and this is causing the calls to fail. Which command should resolve this issue?
A. no midcall-signaling passthru 5
B. no update-callerId
C. no contact-passig
D. rel1xx require “100rel”
9. Users are reporting that several inter-site calls are failing, and the message "not enough bandwidth" is showing on the display. Voice traffic between locations goes through corporate WAN. and Call Admission Control is enabled to limit the number of calls between sites. How is the issue solved without increasing bandwidth utilization on the WAN links?
A. Disable Call Admission Control and let the calls use the amount of bandwidth they require.
B. Configure Call Queuing so that the user waits until there is bandwidth available
C. Configure AAR to reroute calls that are denied by Call Admission Control through the PSTN.
D. Reroute all calls through the PSTN and avoid using WAN.
10. An engineer is configuring Cisco UCM lo forward parked calls back to the user who parked the call if it is not retrieved after a specified time interval. Which action must be taken to accomplish this task?
A. Configure device pools.
B. Configure service parameters
C. Configure enterprise softkeys.
D. Configure class of control.