Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-630 DCACIA study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-630 DCACIA questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-630 DCACIA dumps here.
These Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-630 DCACIA dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-630 DCACIA demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-630 DCACIA exam!
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced Sample Questions:
1. What are two characteristics of Cisco ACI and Spanning Tree Protocol interaction? (Choose two.)
A. When a TCN BPDU is received in a VLAN, Cisco ACI flushes the endpoints for the associated encapsulation.
B. STP BPDUs are dropped due to MCP
C. MST BPDUs are flooded correctly in Cisco ACI fabric without additional configuration
D. BPDU filter and BPDU guard can be configured on Cisco ACI leaf edge ports.
E. Cisco ACI must be configured as the STP root for all VLANs.
2. An engineer creates the objects that must be deployed at each site in Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator. Which action should be taken before the schema can be associated with the newly configured site?
A. Attach the templates to the newly configured site
B. Configure a provider for the Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator
C. Import existing policies from an existing tenant to Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator
D. Configure the Infra Site-Specific Settings
3. An engineer configures a new Cisco ACI Multi-Pod and must set up the link between the spine and the IPN device. Which three actions should be taken to accomplish this goal? (Choose three.)
A. Enable MP-BGP routing
B. Enable BIDIR-PIM protocol
C. Enable PIM-SM protocol
D. Enable OSPF routing
E. Enable IS-IS routing
F. Enable DHCP relay
4. What are two characteristics of Cisco ACI interaction with MSTP? (Choose two.)
A. A Cisco ACI leaf flushes all local endpoints in the received EPG when an MSTP TCN frame is received.
B. A static path binding is required for native VLAN to carry the MST BPDUs in existing EPGs.
C. Mis-cabling protocol is used to snoop the MSTP TCN packets.
D. A dedicated EPG must be created for the native VLAN ID with static bindings toward the MSTP-enabled switches.
E. The PVST simulation must be configured on external network switches to support MSTP.
5. Which two components must be configured as stretched to establish intra-VRF communication between two EPGs that are deployed in different sites and different bridge domains? (Choose two.)
C. application profile
D. bridge domain
6. In a Cisco ACI Multi-Site fabric, the Inter-Site BUM Traffic Allow option is enabled in a specific stretched bridge domain. What is used to forward BUM traffic to all endpoints in the same broadcast domain?
A. ingress replication on the spines in the source site
B. egress replication on the source leaf switches
C. egress replication on the destination leaf switches
D. ingress replication on the spines in the destination site
7. How is broadcast forwarded in Cisco ACI Multi-Pod after ARP flooding is enabled?
A. For the specific bridge domain, all spines forward the broadcast frames to IPN routers
B. Broadcast frames are forwarded inside the pod and across the IPN using the multicast address that is associated to the bridge domain
C. Within a pod, the ingress leaf switch floods the broadcast frame on all fabric ports
D. Ingress replication is used on the spines to forward broadcast frames in the IPN infrastructure
8. How is multicast traffic managed in a Cisco ACI fabric?
A. FTag trees are rooted at the spine nodes. Cisco APIC determines the roots.
B. FTag trees are rooted at the leaf nodes. Cisco APIC determines the roots.
C. FTag trees are rooted at the leaf nodes. The roots must be configured manually.
D. FTag trees are rooted at the spine nodes. The roots must be configured manually.
9. Which feature should be disabled on a bridge domain when a default gateway for endpoints is on an external device instead of a Cisco ACI bridge domain SVI?
A. unicast routing
B. ARP flooding
C. unknown unicast flooding
D. proxy ARP
10. A cloud provider must make a pair of firewalls available to all tenants. Each tenant defines its own service graph. Where should the Layer 4 to Layer 7 service be configured to accomplish this goal?
A. management tenant
B. infrastructure tenant
C. user tenant
D. common tenant