Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-620 DCACI study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-620 DCACI questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-620 DCACI dumps here.
These Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-620 DCACI dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-620 DCACI demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-620 DCACI exam!
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Sample Questions:
1. An engineer must configure a group of servers with a contract that uses TCP port 80. The EGP that contains the web servers requires an external Layer 3 cloud to initiate communication. Which action must be taken to meet these requirements?
A. Configure the EGP as a provider and L3 out as consumer of the contract.
B. Configure OSPF to exchange routes between the L3 out and EGP.
C. Configure a taboo contract and apply it to the EPG.
D. Configure the EPG as a consumer and L3 out as a provider of the contract.
2. What is the minimum number of APICs does Cisco recommend to deploy in a production cluster?
3. What are two descriptions of ACI multi-site? (Choose two.)
A. The Inter-Site network routers should run OSPF to establish peering with the spines.
B. The Multi-Site orchestrator must be directly attached to one ACI leaf.
C. Routers in the inter-Site network must run OSPF. DHCP relay, and MP-BGP
D. ACI Multi-Site is a solution that allows one APIC cluster to manage multiple ACI sites
E. ACI Multi-Site is a solution that supports a dedicated APIC cluster per site
4. An engineer configures a Multi-Pod system with the default getaway residing outside of the ACI fabric for a bridge domain. Which setting should be configured to support this requirement?
A. disable Limit IP Learning to Subnet
B. disable IP Data-plane Learning
C. disable Unicast Routing
D. disable Advertise Host Routes
5. Which routing protocol is supported between Cisco ACI spines and IPNs in a Cisco ACI Multi-Pod environment?
6. Which statement regarding ACI Multi-Pod and TEP pool is true?
A. The IP addresses used in the IPN network can overlap TEP pool of the APIC.
B. A different TEP pool must be assigned to each Pod.
C. The Pod1 TEP pool must be split and a portion of the TEP pool allocated to each Pod.
D. The same TEP pool is used in all Pods.
7. In-band is currently configured and used to manage the Cisco ACI fabric. The requirement is for leaf and spine switches to use out-of-band management for NTP protocol. Which action accomplishes this goal?
A. Select Out-of-Band as Management EPG in the default DateTimePolicy.
B. Create an Override Policy with NTP Out-of-Band for leaf and spine switches.
C. Change the interface used for APIC external connectivity to ooband.
D. Add a new filter to the utilized Out-of-Band-Contract to allow NTP protocol.
8. An administrator must migrate the vSphere Management VMkernel of all ESXi hosts in the production cluster from the standard default virtual switch to a VDS that is integrated with APIC in a VMM domain. Which action must be completed in this scenario?
A. The Management VMkernel EPG resolution must be set to Pre-Provosion.
B. The administrator must create an in-band VMM Management EPG before performing the migration.
C. The administrator must set the Management VMkernel BD resolution immediacy to On-Demand.
D. The VMkernel Management BD must be located under the Management Tenant.
9. Which protocol does ACI use to securely sane the configuration in a remote location?
10. An engineer must allow multiple external networks to communicate with internal ACI subnets. Which action should the engineer take to assign the prefix to the class ID of the external Endpoint Group?
A. Enable the Export Route Control Subnet for the External Endpoint Group flag.
B. Enable an L30ut with Shared Route Control Subnet.
C. Configure subnets with the External Subnets for External EPG flag enabled.
D. Configure subnets with the Import Route Control Subnet flag enabled.