Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-825 CLCNF study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-825 CLCNF questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-825 CLCNF dumps here.
These Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-825 CLCNF dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-825 CLCNF demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-825 CLCNF exam!
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing Sample Questions:
1. What is the default maximum resolution for the internal streamer?
2. A corporation must configure Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Extension for Microsoft Exchange for users to schedule meetings with Outlook. What must be configured to accomplish this goal?
A. Cisco UCM endpoints
B. a client certificate and password to interact with Active Directory
C. Room mailboxes dedicated for the use of TelePresence scheduling
D. Cisco TMS provisioning extension
3. An administrator sets up conference resources by using a clustered Cisco Meeting Server deployment for video endpoints that are registered to Expressway. The administrator must ensure that no single server gets overloaded within the cluster. What should be configured to accomplish this goal?
A. a record with the cluster FQDN of the Cisco Meeting Server in the external DNS servers.
B. Expressway-C as the traversal client to Expressway-E.
C. Cisco Meeting Server and Expressway-C in the same domain.
D. a separate zone for Cisco Meeting Server servers in the cluster.
4. Refer to the exhibit. What does this notification indicate about activity over the last 90 days?
A. In cluster 2, more licenses have been used than are installed for less than 15 days.
B. In cluster 3, the license agreement will remain in compliance for 20 more days.
C. In cluster 4, at least 5 percent of the installed licenses have not been used.
D. In cluster 6, the license agreement has been out of compliance for more 30 days.
5. CCNP Collaboration false 8001 849274932 1234 XnKexB0yWQ2iwfuoCe6AWQ 2 Refer to the exhibit. When a user dials 8001 to connect to a space that is hosted on Cisco Meeting Server, the user is prompted for a pin. The prompt says the user should press # to connect to a meeting without a pin, but guests and hosts must enter a pin before connecting to the meeting. Which configuration change resolves this issue?
A. The secret value must be changed to be solely numeric instead of alpha-numeric.
B. The passcode must be changed to be longer than four digits.
C. All access methods that are associated with the space must be changed to include a pin.
D. A callLegProfile must be created and associated with the space so that pins are not optional.
6. An administrator wants to automatically schedule conferences with a cluster of Cisco Meeting Server devices that are managed with Cisco TMS. How should Cisco TMS be configured to accomplish this goal?
A. After the Cisco Meeting Server cluster is added, the Cisco TMS should failover an active conference to a different Cisco Meeting Server.
B. After the first Cisco Meeting Server is added, all servers in the cluster should automatically be detected.
C. When the first Cisco Meeting Server is added, the system name should automatically be detected.
D. After the Cisco Meeting Server cluster is added, the primary Cisco Meeting Server should automatically failover to another cluster member.
7. To which two places should an administrator go to view an upcoming meeting scheduled on Cisco Meeting Server? (Choose two.)
A. Cisco Meeting Server MMP interface
B. Cisco Meeting Management meetings interface
C. Cisco Meeting Server web user interface
D. Cisco Meeting Server API
E. Cisco TMS interface
8. What is one of the ways Cisco TMS redundancy is configured?
A. Set up three Cisco TMS servers by using F5 BIG-IP for load balancing IP traffic.
B. Set up one Cisco TMS server with an SQL database for automatic failover.
C. Set up one Cisco TMS server by using a Hot Standby model.
D. Set up two Cisco TMS servers with a network load balancer in front.
9. An administrator must create conference resources for phones that are registered to Cisco UCM. The administrator adds Cisco Meeting Server as a Conference Bridge to Cisco UCM to accomplish this task. Where should the administrator add the Conference Bridge to allow phones to use Cisco Meeting Server for conferences?
A. to a device pool
B. to a media resource group
C. to a SIP trunk
D. to a security profile
10. Which rule is required for Skype for Business users to use spaces on a cluster of Cisco Meeting Servers?
A. an outbound call rule that maps the local contract domain as the cluster FQDN
B. an outbound call rule that sets each domain to use pass through as the caller ID
C. an inbound call rule that sets each domain to use pass through as the caller ID
D. an inbound call rule that matches the domain that users are calling