Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-430 ENWLSI study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-430 ENWLSI questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-430 ENWLSI dumps here.
These Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-430 ENWLSI dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-430 ENWLSI demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-430 ENWLSI exam!
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Sample Questions:
1. An engineer must create an account to log in to the CLI of an access point for troubleshooting. Which configuration on the WLC will accomplish this?
A. ReadWrite User Access Mode
B. Global Configuration Enable Password
C. SNMP V3 User
D. Allow New Telnet Sessions
2. An engineer needs to configure an autonomous AP for 802.Ix authentication. To achieve the highest security an authentication server is used for user authentication During testing, the AP fails to pass the user authentication request to the authentication server. Which two details need to be configured on the AP to allow communicator! between the server and the AP? (Choose two.)
A. RADIUS IP address
B. Username and password
C. Group name
D. Shared secret
E. PAC encryption key
3. A network engineer wants to implement QoS across the network that support multiple VLANs. All the Aps are connected to switch ports and are configured in local mode. Which trust model must be configured on the switch ports to which the Aps are connected?
C. WMM UP
4. An engineer is implementing a FlexConnect group for access points at a remote location using local switching but central DHCP. Which client feature becomes available only if this configuration is changed?
B. static IP
C. fast roaming
5. An engineer configures the wireless LAN controller to perform 802.1x user authentication. Which configuration must be enabled to ensure that client devices can connect to the wireless, even when WLC cannot communicate with the RADIUS?
B. local EAP
C. authentication caching
D. Cisco Centralized Key Management
6. A customer is experiencing performance issues with its wireless network and asks a wireless engineer to provide information about all sources of interference and their impacts to the wireless network over the past few days. Where can the requested information be accessed?
A. CleanAir reports on Cisco Prime Infrastructure
B. Performance reports on Cisco Prime Infrastructure
C. Interference Devices reports on Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
D. Air Quality reports on Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
7. An engineer has configured Media Stream on the WLC and must guarantee at least 2 Mbps stream per user. Which RRC template should the engineer use?
8. Refer to the exhibit.
Which are indicates the greatest impact on the wireless network when viewing the Cisco CleanAir Zone of Impact map of interferers?
9. What is the Cisco recommended configuration for a Cisco switch port connected to an AP in local mode for optimal voice over WLAN performance with an 8821 wireless phone?
A. switchport mode access mis qos trust cos
B. switchport encapsulation dotlq switchport mode trunk mis qos trust device cisco-phone
C. switchport mode access mis qos trust device cisco-phone
D. switchport mode access mis qos trust dscp