Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-510 SPRI study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-510 SPRI questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-510 SPRI dumps here.
These Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-510 SPRI dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-510 SPRI demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-510 SPRI exam!
Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions Sample Questions:
1. You have configured MSDP peering between two autonomous systems that pass traffic between two sites, but the peering has failed to come up. Which task do you perform to begin troubleshooting the problem?
A. Verify that multicast has been disabled globally
B. Verify that PIM-DM is configured on the source interface
C. Verify that both source interfaces are reachable from both peers
D. Verify that the two MSDP peers allow asymmetric routing
2. When deploying a nationwide network of routers, what is the benefit of using BGP confederations?
3. What is the difference between a source tree and a shared tree in a multicast environment?
A. To route traffic from source to receiver a source tree uses a link-state routing protocol and a shared tree uses a distance-vector routing protocol.
B. A source tree has its root at the source, and a shared tree has its root at a designated rendezvous point.
C. To stream multicast from source to receiver, a source tree uses PIM-SM and a shared tree uses PIM-DM.
D. Source trees are the default type for bidirectional PIM. and PIM-DM uses shared trees by default
4. An engineer is working to implement segment routing protocol on the customer's core network. Which step should the engineer take before the segment routing is enabled and is running with BGP?
A. Segment routing must be configured with ISIS.
B. Segment routing must be configured with EIGRP.
C. Explicit-null must be configured for all neighbors.
D. MPLS must be configured.
5. Which command is used to enable BIDIR-PIM under global configuration mode for Cisco IOS XE Sofware?
A. ip pim bidir-enable
B. ipv4 pim bidir-enable
C. ip multicast-routing
D. ip pim bidir
6. What is the role of a segment routing mapping server?
A. It advertises a local SID mapping policy to all of the mapping clients
B. It works with IGP instances to calculate the prefix-SIDs in the absence of a mapping policy
C. It selects multiple mapping entries to create overlapping active mapping policies
D. It reads and translates remotely received SIDs from other mapping servers to create SID mapping entries
7. Which two characteristics unique to SSM when compared to ASM are true? (Choose two.)
A. It uses SPT switchover
B. It uses (*,G) exclusively
C. It uses IGMPv3
D. It uses RP
E. It uses (S,G) exclusively
8. Which difference must an engineer consider when choosing whether to implement OSPF or IS-IS as the routing protocol on the network?
A. The OSPF DR election process is deterministic, and the IS-IS DS election process is not deterministic.
B. To support fast convergence. OSPF uses the LSA arrival timer and IS-IS uses the PRC-interval timer
C. IS-IS supports ordinary, stub, totally-stub. and NSSA areas, but OSPF supports only stub areas.
D. IS-IS links are associated with either a Level 1 area or a Level 2 area at one time, but OSPF links are associated with multiple areas at one time.
9. Which two statements about mapping multicast IP addresses to MAC addresses are true? (Choose two.)
A. All mapped multicast MAC addresses begin with 0x0100.5E
B. The router performs the mapping before it hands the packet off to a switch
C. All multicast MAC addresses end with 0x0100.5E
D. The mapping process may generate overlapping addresses, which can cause receivers to receive
10. Which feature is used in multicast routing to prevent loops?
B. inverse ARP
D. split horizon