Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-515 SPVI study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-515 SPVI questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-515 SPVI dumps here.
These Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-515 SPVI dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-515 SPVI demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-515 SPVI exam!
Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services Sample Questions:
1. Which two statements describe primary differences between MPLS Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs? (Choose two.)
A. Layer 2 VPNs use IPsec tunneling, but Layer 3 VPNs use L2TPv3 tunneling.
B. Layer 2 VPNs use AToM, but Layer 3 VPNs use MPLS/BGP.
C. Layer 2 VPNs use BGP, but Layer 3 VPNs use VPLS.
D. Layer 2 VPNs use L2TPv3 tunneling, but Layer 3 VPNs use GRE tunneling.
E. Layer 2 VPNs use IPsec tunneling, but Layer 3 VPNs use pseudowires to provide tunneling.
2. An engineer is investigating an MPLS LDP issue. Which command should an engineer use on a Cisco IOS XE device to display the contents of the LFIB?
A. show mpls forwarding-table
B. show mpls ldp neighbors
C. show mpls ldp labels
D. show mpls ldp bindings
3. In a typical service provider environment, which two tools are used to help scale PE router connectivity requirements? (Choose two.)
A. route reflectors
B. VPNv4 address family
C. originator ID
D. cluster ID
4. An ISP provides a major client MPLS VPN for managed services. The MPLS engineering team needs to use the advanced VPN feature of selective VRF import so that only specific prefixes are present in the required VPNs. Which aspect of this feature must the team consider?
A. A route must pass the import route map first and then the route target import filter.
B. The routers that are imported in the VRF can be BGP and IGP routes, so other match conditions in the route map, besides communities, can be used.
C. The import-map command is applied under the PE interface that connects to the CE router.
D. A route is imported into the VRF only when at least one RT that is attached to the route matches one RT that is configured in the VRF and the route is permitted by the import route map.
5. In an Ethernet Virtual Circuit environment, which restriction do bridge domains have when STP is running?
A. The STP mode must be RSTP or PVST+
B. Bridge domains must be mapped to a different VLAN.
C. The STP mode must be MSTP
D. Bridge domains must belong to different MST instances
6. Which two are characteristics of using a non-MPLS peer-to-peer model over a traditional overlay model?
A. The model is suited for nonredundant configurations.
B. The configuration on a newly added site PE is updated automatically.
C. Provider routers know the customer network topology.
D. The customer specifies the exact site-to-site traffic profile.
E. Routing information is exchanged between the customer router and one or a few PEs.
7. Which utility can you use to validate an LSP in an MPLS environment?
B. MPLS LSP ping
8. While configuring the VRF Selection feature, you get an error message after typing the below statement: Router(config)#no vrf selection source 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0 vrf VRF1. Which action caused this message?
A. the entry of an inconsistent IP address and mask for VRF Selection
B. an attempt to configure a VRF instance on an interface that already has VRF Selection configured
C. an attempt to remove a VRF Selection entry that does not exist
D. an attempt to configure a VRF Selection table that does not exist
9. You are troubleshooting ARP connectivity issues for an Ethernet interface on an IOS XR network that runs IS- IS. You verify that the IGP protocol is running, but an ARP entry has not yet been created. Which action should you take?
A. debug ping packets
B. debug ARP
C. ping the connected neighbor
D. verify the RIB table routes
10. You try to configure MPLS VPN VRF Selection based on a source IP address on an interface that has VRF configured, but you receive an error. Which action must you take to correct the problem?
A. Change the source IP address.
B. Add the IP address to the VRF table.
C. Remove the VRF from the interface.
D. Configure static routes for the VRF.