Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-910 DEVOPS study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-910 DEVOPS questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-910 DEVOPS dumps here.
These Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-910 DEVOPS dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-910 DEVOPS demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-910 DEVOPS exam!
Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms Sample Questions:
1. To make logging searches more efficient and useful in Kibana, an Administrator wants to implement index patterns around the hostname of some software systems. Where should this be configured?
A. Configure a new JSON object in Kibana.
B. Create a search index in Logstash.
C. Create an index pattern in Kibana.
D. Create a time filter on Kibana to look at time only.
2. What are two benefits of Infrastructure as Code? (Choose two.)
A. It enables continuous integration.
B. It allows for management control.
C. It ensures consistency.
D. It improves application monitoring.
E. It reduces risk.
3. A new version of an application is being released by creating a separate instance of the application that is running the new code. Only a small portion of the user base will be directed to the new instance until that version has been proven stable. Which deployment strategy is this example of?
4. A developer is nearing the end of a software development cycle and is ready to deploy the software. The customer wants to continue using a secure software development lifecycle methodology and must plan for postproduction components. Which two areas should be the developer address? (Choose two.)
A. performing code reviews
B. requirement gathering
C. change management process
D. new code scanning
E. rollback plans
5. A CI/CD pipeline that builds infrastructure components using Terraform must be designed. A step in the pipeline is needed that checks for errors in any of the .tf files in the working directory. It also checks the existing state of the defined infrastructure. Which command does the pipeline run to accomplish this goal?
A. terraform plan
B. terraform check
C. terraform fmt
D. terraform validate
6. Refer to the exhibit.
What is the reason for this error message?
A. The required dependencies for the urllib3 module are not installed.
B. The requests module is not installed.
C. The required dependencies for the requests module are not installed.
D. The site-packages directory has been corrupted.
7. Refer to the exhibit.
The exhibit shows the output of an Ansible task that prints the contents of the show_ip_int_brief variable that was registered in a different task in the playbook. Which expression is used to print the output of the command without its header row?
8. Refer to the exhibit.
What is causing the requests code to fail?
A. Rython3 is not compatible with requests.
B. The requests library is not imported.
C. The requests library is not installed.
D. The requests coming into stdin fail because device_ip cannot be parsed.
9. Which type of testing should be integrated into a CI/CD pipeline to ensure the correct behavior of all of the modules in the source code that were developed using TDD?
A. soak testing
B. unit testing
C. load testing
D. volume testing
10. A developer has created a deployment that should launch a pod to run their database service. The pod should launch with a metadata name of “Cisco-DB," and the developer has added it to the "Cisco" namespace in their deployment. Which Kubernetes command confirms that the service is running and usable?
A. kubectl -n Cisco get services | grep “Cisco-DB”
B. kubectl -n Cisco get pods | grep “Cisco-DB”
C. kubectl get pods | grep “Cisco-DB”
D. kubectl -n Cisco get service | grep “Cisco-DB”