Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks Demo Questions
Here you can find Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-730 SVPN study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-730 SVPN questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-730 SVPN dumps here.
These Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-730 SVPN dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-730 SVPN demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-730 SVPN exam!
Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks Sample Questions:
1. Which two parameters help to map a VPN session to a tunnel group without using the tunnel-group list? (Choose two.)
B. certificate map
C. optimal gateway selection
E. AnyConnect client version
2. Under which section must a bookmark or URL list be configured on a Cisco ASA to be available for clientless SSLVPN users?
A. tunnel-group (general-attributes)
B. tunnel-group (webvpn-attributes)
C. webvpn (group-policy)
D. webvpn (global configuration)
3. Which two changes must be made in order to migrate from DMVPN Phase 2 to Phase 3 when EIGRP is configured? (Choose two.)
A. Add NHRP shortcuts on the hub.
B. Add NHRP redirects on the spoke.
C. Disable EIGRP next-hop-self on the hub.
D. Enable EIGRP next-hop-self on the hub.
E. Add NHRP redirects on the hub.
4. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client has been configured to use IKEv2 for one group of users and SSL for another group. When the administrator configures a new AnyConnect release on the Cisco ASA, the IKEv2 users cannot download it automatically when they connect. What might be the problem?
A. The XML profile is not configured correctly for the affected users
B. The new client image does not use the same major release as the current one.
C. Client services are not enabled.
D. Client software updates are not supported with IKEv2
5. Which statement about GETVPN is true?
A. The configuration that defines which traffic to encrypt originates from the key server.
B. TEK rekeys can be load-balanced between two key servers operating in COOP.
C. The pseudotime that is used for replay checking is synchronized via NTP.
D. Group members must acknowledge all KEK and TEK rekeys, regardless of configuration.
6. On a FlexVPN hub-and-spoke topology where spoke-to-spoke tunnels are not allowed, which command is needed for the hub to be able to terminate FlexVPN tunnels?
A. interface virtual-access
B. ip nhrp redirect
C. interface tunnel
D. interface virtual-template
7. Which method dynamically installs the network routes for remote tunnel endpoints?
A. policy-based routing
C. reverse route injection
D. route filtering
8. Which command identifies a Cisco AnyConnect profile that was uploaded to the flash of an IOS router?
A. svc import profile SSL_profile flash:simos-profile.xml
B. anyconnect profile SSL_profile flash:simos-profile.xml
C. crypto vpn anyconnect profile SSL_profile flash:simos-profile.xml
D. webvpn import profile SSL_profile flash:simos-profile.xml
9. A second set of traffic selectors is negotiated between two peers using IKEv2. Which IKEv2 packet will contain details of the exchange?
A. IKEv2 IKE_SA_INIT
B. IKEv2 INFORMATIONAL
C. IKEv2 CREATE_CHILD_SA
D. IKEv2 IKE_AUTH
10. Which requirement is needed to use local authentication for Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Clients that connect to a FlexVPN server?
A. use of certificates instead of username and password
C. EAP query-identity
D. AnyConnect profile