Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS) Demo Questions
Here you can find Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS) exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 700-150 ICS study material. Be sure to go over the Free 700-150 ICS questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 700-150 ICS dumps here.
These Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS) certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 700-150 ICS dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS) practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 700-150 ICS demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS) questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS) exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 700-150 ICS exam!
Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS) Sample Questions:
1. Security attacks are stealthier than ever. Pervasive protection is needed. When should it be implemented?
A. All of the above
B. After the attack
C. During the attack
D. Before the attack
2. What three key engines power Cisco DNA Center?
A. Identity Service Engine, Network Automation Platform, Encrypted Traffic Analytics
B. Identity Encryption Engine, Network Automation Platform, Network Data Platform
C. Network Control Platform, Network Automation Platform, Network Encryption Platform
D. Identity Service Engine, Network Control Platform, and Network Data Platform
3. Which Cisco mobile end point application provides instant messaging, voice and video calls, voice messaging, desktop sharing, conferencing, and presence?
A. Cisco Jabber
B. Cisco Webex Teams
C. Cisco TetePresence MX
D. Cisco Expressway
4. Which of the following could be defined as a long-term plan that enables the business to work toward achieving its vision by considering business operations, value proposition, customers, and finance?
5. Cisco aims to reduce their environmental impact as part of their green vision. Which of the following is not one of the ways?
A. Implemented over 100 energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in FY16
B. Improving product power consumption from plug to port
C. Used electricity generated from renewable sources for 77% of electricity demand in FY16
D. Reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 80% by FY17
6. As a Cisco partner, you will get the support to differentiate your business and grow based on the unique value you offer. Which group shows the type of discounts available?
A. Value Incentive Program, Teaming Incentive Program, Opportunity Incentive Program
B. Migration Incentive Program, Opportunity Incentive Program, Teaming Incentive Program
C. Partner Plus Program, Migration Incentive Program and Teaming Incentive Program
D. Migration Incentive Program, Partner Plus Program and Teaming Incentive Program
7. Which services make up the Cisco Unified Wireless Network's Mobility Services Framework?
A. Guest Access, Security. Data, and Location
B. Guest Access, Security, Data, and Voice
C. Guest Access, Security. Location, and Voice
D. Guest Access, Data, Location, and Voice
8. Which of the following is a key feature of Cisco Data Center?
A. software-defined segmentation
B. quick mitigation of threats that breach defences
C. hyperconvergence for databases
D. seamless multicloud mobility
9. Cisco aims to transform IT operations with complete hyperconvergence. Which of the following is not a benefit?
A. Data acquisition
B. Always on-storage efficiency
C. Predictable performance
D. Independent scaling
10. Which of the following is not a factor that drives the target state of the business at a customer organization'?
D. client engagement