Microsoft Azure Administrator Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Azure Administrator exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the AZ-104 study material. Be sure to go over the Free AZ-104 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full AZ-104 dumps here.
These Microsoft Azure Administrator certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These AZ-104 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Azure Administrator practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our AZ-104 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Azure Administrator questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Azure Administrator exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the AZ-104 exam!
Microsoft Azure Administrator Sample Questions:
1. You need to meet the technical requirement for VM4. What should you create and configure?
A. an Azure Notification Hub
B. an Azure Event Hub
C. an Azure Logic App
D. an Azure services Bus
2. You need to recommend a solution to automate the configuration for the finance department users. The solution must meet the technical requirements. What should you include in the recommended?
A. Azure AP B2C
B. Azure AD Identity Protection
C. an Azure logic app and the Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) client
D. dynamic groups and conditional access policies
3. You need to ensure that VM1 can communicate with VM4. The solution must minimize administrative effort. What should you do?
A. Create 2 user-defined route from VNET1 to VNET3.
B. Assign VM4 an IP address of 10.0.1.5/24.
C. Establish peering between VNET1 and VNET3.
D. Create an NSG and associate the NSG to VMI and VM4.
4. You need to define a custom domain name for Azure AD to support the planned infrastructure. Which domain name should you use?
5. You need to resolve the licensing issue before you attempt to assign the license again. What should you do?
A. From the Groups blade, invite the user accounts to a new group.
B. From the Profile blade, modify the usage location.
C. From the Directory role blade, modify the directory role.
6. You need to prepare the environment to meet the authentication requirements. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Allow inbound TCP port 8080 to the domain controllers in the Miami office.
B. Add http://autogon.microsoftazuread-sso.com to the intranet zone of each client computer in the Miami office.
C. Join the client computers in the Miami office to Azure AD.
D. Install the Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) role on a domain controller in the Miami office.
E. Install Azure AD Connect on a server in the Miami office and enable Pass-through Authentication.
7. You need to define a custom domain name for Azure AD to support the planned infrastructure. Which domain name should you use?
A. Join the client computers in the Miami office to Azure AD.
B. Add http://autologon.microsoftazuread-sso.com to the intranet zone of each client computer in the Miami office.
C. Allow inbound TCP port 8080 to the domain controllers in the Miami office.
D. Install Azure AD Connect on a server in the Miami office and enable Pass-through Authentication
E. Install the Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) role on a domain controller in the Miami office.