Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DP-900 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DP-900 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DP-900 dumps here.
These Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DP-900 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DP-900 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DP-900 exam!
Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Sample Questions:
1. What are two uses of data visualization? Each correct answer present a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Represent trends and patterns over time.
B. Communicate the significance of data.
C. implement machine learning to predict future values.
D. Consistently implement business logic across reports
2. Which statement is an example of Data Manipulation Language (DML)?
3. You are writing a set of SQL queries that administrators will use to troubleshoot an Azure SQL database. You need to embed documents and query results into a SQL notebook. What should you use?
A. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
B. Azure Data Studio
C. Azure CLI
D. Azure PowerShell
4. Your company needs to implement a relational database in Azure. The solution must minimize ongoing maintenance. Which Azure service should you use?
A. Azure HDInsight
B. Azure SQL Database
C. Azure Cosmos DB
D. SQL Server on Azure virtual machines
5. You need to recommend a data store service that meets the following requirements: (i) Native SQL API access (ii) Configurable indexes What should you recommend?
A. Azure Files
B. Azure Blob storage
C. Azure Table storage
D. Azure Cosmos DB
6. What are two benefits of platform as a service (PaaS) relational database offerings in Azure, such as Azure SQL Database? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. complete control over backup and restore processes
B. access to the latest features
C. in-database machine learning services
D. reduced administrative effort for managing the server infrastructure
7. You need to store data in Azure Blob storage for seven years to meet your company's compliance requirements. The retrieval time of the data is unimportant. The solution must minimize storage costs. Which storage tier should you use?
8. You have an application that runs on Windows and requires across to a mapped drive. Which Azure service should you use?
A. Azure Cosmos DB
B. Azure Table storage
C. Azure Files
D. Azure Blob Storage
9. You have a quality assurance application that reads data from a data warehouse. Which type of processing does the application use?
A. Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)
B. batch processing
C. Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
D. stream processing