Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the AZ-500 study material. Be sure to go over the Free AZ-500 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full AZ-500 dumps here.
These Microsoft Azure Security Technologies certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These AZ-500 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Azure Security Technologies practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our AZ-500 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Azure Security Technologies questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the AZ-500 exam!
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Sample Questions:
1. You need to ensure that users can access VM0. The solution must meet the platform protection requirements. What should you do?
A. Move VM0 to Subnet1.
B. On Firewall, configure a network traffic filtering rule.
C. Assign RT1 to AzureFirewallSubnet.
D. On Firewall, configure a DNAT rule.
2. You need to configure WebApp1 to meet the data and application requirements. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Upload a public certificate.
B. Turn on the HTTPS Only protocol setting.
C. Set the Minimum TLS Version protocol setting to 1.2.
D. Change the pricing tier of the App Service plan.
E. Turn on the Incoming client certificates protocol setting.
3. You need to ensure that you can meet the security operations requirements. What should you do first?
A. Turn on Auto Provisioning in Security Center.
B. Integrate Security Center and Microsoft Cloud App Security.
C. Upgrade the pricing tier of Security Center to Standard.
D. Modify the Security Center workspace configuration.
4. You need to meet the identity and access requirements for Group1. What should you do?
A. Add a membership rule to Group1.
B. Delete Group1. Create a new group named Group1 that has a membership type of Office 365. Add users and devices to the group.
C. Modify the membership rule of Group1.
D. Change the membership type of Group1 to Assigned. Create two groups that have dynamic memberships. Add the new groups to Group1.
5. You need to meet the technical requirements for VNetwork1. What should you do first?
A. Create a new subnet on VNetwork1.
B. Remove the NSGs from Subnet11 and Subnet13.
C. Associate an NSG to Subnet12.
D. Configure DDoS protection for VNetwork1.
6. You need to ensure that User2 can implement PIM. What should you do first?
A. Assign User2 the Global administrator role.
B. Configure authentication methods for contoso.com.
C. Configure the identity secure score for contoso.com.
D. Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) for User2.
7. You need to encrypt storage1 to meet the technical requirements. Which key vaults can you use?
A. KeyVault1 only
B. KeyVault2 and KeyVault3 only
C. KeyVault1 and KeyVault3 only
D. KeyVault1 KeyVault2 and KeyVault3
8. From Azure Security Center, you need to deploy SecPol1. What should you do first?
A. Enable Azure Defender.
B. Create an Azure Management group.
C. Create an initiative.
D. Configure continuous export.
9. You need to meet the technical requirements for the finance department users. Which CAPolicy1 settings should you modify?
A. Cloud apps or actions
10. You plan to configure Azure Disk Encryption for VM4 Which key vault can you use to store the encryption key?