Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MB-300 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MB-300 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MB-300 dumps here.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MB-300 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MB-300 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MB-300 exam!
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations Sample Questions:
1. You need to trigger a Flow when a technical service order request is created. Which three objects can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Work items
B. Change-based alerts
C. Business Events
D. External feeds
2. You need to connect the Excel instance to the Relecloud production instance. What should you do?
A. Set the server URL to Microsoft.Dynamics.Platform.Integration.Office.UrlViewerApplet.
B. Set the server URL to https://relecloud-prod.operations.dynamics.com.
C. Set the App Correlation ID to https://relecloud-prod.operations.dynamics.com.
D. Set the App Correlation ID to the App Id in the Dynamics 365 Office App Parameters.
3. You need to determine why the sales associate is not able to see Munson’s in the search results. What is the cause of the issue?
A. The search criteria is searching for only names that are exactly ‘pickles’.
B. The search criteria is only able to search by the shortened search name of the customer.
C. The search criteria is searching for all customer names that start with ‘pickles’.
D. The search criteria is case sensitive.
4. You need to detail a business process for streaming the customer editing process for account representatives. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents a partial solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Navigate to the All Customer form for the Accounts receivable module and select the appropriate customer account.
B. Navigate to the account representative’s workspace and select the appropriate customer account.
C. Select the form and then select Hide.
D. Hide Invoice account from the view.
5. You need to determine when and where the user regression testing should take place for new Dynamics 365 Finance releases. When and where should the testing take place?
A. the Monday before the second Saturday in the month in the base Test/User Acceptance Testing environment
B. the Monday before the second Saturday in the month in the base sandbox environment
C. the Monday after the second Saturday in the month in the base Test/User Acceptance Testing environment
D. the Monday after the second Saturday in the month in the base sandbox environment
6. You need to configure the system for account representatives. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents a partial solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Recreate the job alert as a change-based alert.
B. Enable change-based alerts.
C. Increase the batch job running frequency.
D. Specify the batch server for the alert notifications job.
7. You need to resolve the contact reassignment issue. What should you search by?
A. name in the customer master
B. contact address in the global address book
C. email address in the person search report
D. user ID in the global address book
E. email in the customer and vendor master
8. You need to configure the system to meet the workflow requirements. What should you use?
A. Document Management Notes and Power Automate
B. Power Automate and workflow
C. Vendor Score Cards and Power Automate
D. Case Management and workflows
9. You need to recommend a solution to meet the regional managers workspace reporting requirements. What should you use?
A. Record Grid
B. inquiry form
C. Power Apps
D. Power Bl
10. You need to recommend a tool to identify the Dynamics 365 components required for the data administrator to perform their tasks. Which tool should you use?
B. Entity Store
C. Dynamics 365 Help documentation
D. Database Schema
E. Technical reference reports