Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MB-230 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MB-230 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MB-230 dumps here.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MB-230 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MB-230 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MB-230 exam!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Sample Questions:
1. You need to create the SLAs. Which three SLAs should you create? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. SLA with 24 hours as the failure time and no warning
B. SLA with 6 hours as the failure time and a one-hour warning
C. SLA with 6 hours as the failure time and no warning
D. SLA with one hour as the failure time and no warning
E. SLA with 24 hours as the failure time and a two-hour warning
2. A customer has three cases in process and two cases for the current calendar year. You need to determine how many cases the customer has left on their entitlement. How many cases are left?
3. You need to search for answers to customer claims. Which type of search should you perform?
B. Quick Find
E. Case Relationships
4. You need to configure the queue for telephone-based cases. What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Create a case from email.
B. Define an SLA and entitlements and set entitlement values for case numbers.
C. Configure a status reason transition.
D. Create a case routing rule.
E. Automatically create or update records.
5. You need to ensure that claim disputes conform to the defined case life cycle. What should you configure?
A. Related cases
B. Case Relationships
D. Status Reason Transition
6. You need to configure the system to notify managers about unhappy patients. What should you do?
A. Configure Omnichannel Insights.
B. Set a routing rule for escalations.
C. Change the value of the Monitor real-time customer sentiment option to Yes.
7. Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen. You are configuring a business process flow for a case entity. All cases must be flagged for review. You need to complete configuration of the business process flow. Solution: Create an action that generates a task record that is assigned to the case reviewer and appends the text Ready for review to the case topic. Does the solution meet the goal?
8. You are helping a company implement Power Virtual Agents with Omnichannel for Customer Service. The company has a chatbot that escalates to a manager if a customer wants to escalate from a chatbot. You need to configure a prerequisite before you can implement the chatbot. Which prerequisite should you configure?
A. Configure context variables for a chatbot.
B. Create one chatbot in one queue with a human having a higher capacity over the chatbot.
C. Create one chatbot in one queue with the chatbot having the highest capacity over human capacity.
D. Configure a Microsoft Teams support channel for the chatbot.
E. Configure an SMS channel for a chatbot.
9. You manage a Dynamics 365 for Customer Service environment. The entitlement for a customer ended last month. The customer must renew the entitlement and use the same parameters as the expired entitlement. You need to create the entitlement for the customer. What should you do?
A. Create a new template with the dates and terms. Activate the template.
B. Delete the old entitlement. Create a new entitlement template.
C. Add the new end date to the current entitlement and set new terms. Activate the entitlement.
D. Make a copy of the old entitlement. Activate the copy.
E. In the old entitlement, zero out the remaining terms and the total terms. Activate the entitlement.