Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MB-240 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MB-240 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MB-240 dumps here.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MB-240 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MB-240 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MB-240 exam!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Sample Questions:
1. You are a Dynamics 365 for Field Service Administrator and work for a manufacturing firm. You are receiving support requests that field engineers are unable to see a custom area entitled “Parts Requests” within the Dynamics 365 Field Service Mobile App. You need to troubleshoot the Dynamics 365 for Field Service mobile app to ensure that the field engineers are able to view the customizations created. What are the three steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue reported? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. Ensure that the Dynamics Mobile solution with the appropriate customizations has been published.
B. Synchronize the Dynamics 365 for Field Service Mobile App.
C. Ensure that a security role has been assigned to the project.
D. Verify that the impacted field engineers are enabled to use this project.
E. Ensure that the Woodford project with the appropriate customizations has been published.
2. You are a Dynamics 365 for Field Service scheduler using the Schedule Assistant. You notice the Schedule Assistant always sets the Default Radius to 25 KM. You need to have the schedule assistant Default Radius set to 50 Miles. Which two options should you choose? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. Set the Default Radius Unit to Miles under Field Service Settings, Work Order/Booking section.
B. Set the Default Radius Value to 50 under Scheduling Parameters.
C. Set the Default Radius Value to 50 under Field Service Settings, Work Order/ Booking section.
D. Set the Default Radius Unit to Miles under Scheduling Parameters.
3. Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen. You are a Dynamics 365 for Field Service system administrator. You are configuring a new instance of Dynamics 365 for Field Service. The organization needs to accurately capture the cost of work order bookings. Solution: You implement the following configuration changes: 1) Create Resource Pay Types for regular, holiday, overtime, travel, and breaks. 2) Assign an Hourly Markup percentage to each Resource Pay Type. 3) Assign Resource Pay Types to the applicable Pay Type. 4) Create Business Closures. 5) Create Bookable Resources with Hourly Rates and Work Hours. Does this meet the goal?
4. You are a Dynamics 365 for Field Service Mobile Administrator (FSM).When technicians log into FSM, they receive the following message: “Your organization has not configured Field Service Mobile.” You log into FSM and cannot reproduce the issue with your login. What must you do to fix the issue?
A. Update the Security Roles for the FSM project within Woodford.
B. Update the Priority for the FSM project within Woodford.
C. Update the Security Roles for all Bookable Resources within Dynamics 365.
D. Set Enabled for Field Service Mobile to Yes for all Bookable Resources.
5. You are a Dynamics 365 for Field Service Administrator. You have a requirement to make a custom attribute "Contract Status" required and to not allow invalid data to be entered in the attribute. What are three ways that you can make an attribute required on a form within the Dynamics 365 for Field Service Mobile App and ensure invalid data cannot be entered? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. Create an OnSave rule, and display a message to the user if the specific field does not meet the required conditions.
B. Create an OnChange rule, and set a simple validation for a field to check whether the field contains data.
C. Create an Option Set with all possible options for the attribute.
D. Create an OnChange rule to highlight a field when it does not contain correct field data.
E. Create an OnSave rule to check any field's data, but without highlighting the field when the condition is not met.
6. You are Dynamics 365 for Field Service Development Manager. You need to enable customization development for multiple developers, via the Woodford solution, where customizations can be combined together to complete the development requirements. What should you create in order to enable this capability?
A. Create a project for each developer, which publishes changes to a master project.
B. Create a project for each developer, using security roles to identify what customizations are available for modification.
C. Create a Dynamics 365 solution for each developer, which publishes changes to the Woodford solution.
D. Create a project for each developer, each within its own Woodford solution.
7. Contoso, Ltd has just acquired a new company in order to increase the services it offers to its customers. Contoso, Ltd. wants to ensure that it is able to track all of the stages in its service management workflow, including the services offered by the new service company. You need to configure Dynamics 365 CE for Field Services to ensure that all of the necessary status values are configured correctly to track your company’s unique business process. Which action must you perform?
A. Edit the existing system status field values.
B. Create the necessary sub-status values.
C. Create the necessary system status values.
D. Create the necessary service task values.
8. Your company processes a large number of work orders each day. The company wants to ensure the high priority work orders are dealt with immediately. You need to configure the schedule board so that bookings are easily visible to the dispatchers. How can you configure Dynamics Field Services to increase booking visibility?
A. Configure a work order type for high priority issues, to help categorize high priority work order records.
B. Configure an Incident type for high priority incidents on work order records.
C. Configure the status color for a booking status record, to identify high priority work order records.
D. Configure a priority record to allow you to identify high priority work order records.
9. You are a Dynamics 365 Field Service dispatcher using the Scheduling Assistant function. One of your customers, Adventure Works, does not want one of your resources to be scheduled to workorders going forward. The resource must be able to be scheduled for other accounts. How can you achieve this goal?
A. Create a Requirement Resource Preference record for the resource. Set the Preference Type to Restricted and Cascade to No.
B. Create a Requirement Resource Preference record for the resource. Set the Preference Type to Restricted and Account to Adventure Works.
C. Select Load the Default Filters on the Schedule Board.
D. Create a Requirement Resource Preference record for the resource.
10. Your company is expanding nationally. You need to configure tax codes for a new territory, so the company can start to operate in the new territory. You realize that you can identify which field service record types the tax code will be applied to. Which three Field Service record types are taxable within the new tax code? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
C. Purchase Orders
E. Work Orders