Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MB-700 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MB-700 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MB-700 dumps here.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MB-700 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MB-700 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MB-700 exam!
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Sample Questions:
1. You need to recommend a solution for the business process testing plan. What should you recommend?
A. LCS Business process library
B. SysTest framework
C. Chain test cases
D. Derived test cases
2. You need to recommend a toolset to assist with User3 s feedback about the issues with journal entry and new user training. What should you recommend?
A. RSAT tool with LCS
B. Task Recorder with RSAT
C. Task Recorder with BPM library
D. RSAT tool with Asset library
3. You need to recommend a purchasing process based on the requirements. Which three system capabilities should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. procurement categories
B. signing limits
D. purchasing policies
E. security roles
4. You need to manage the roles and responsibilities tor security and financial management to address concerns found in the prior year's audit. What should you do?
A. Use security roles with segregation of duties.
B. Implement a security group for all users in finance department.
C. Use security roles with audit workbench.
D. Grant multiple security roles per user.
5. You need to recommend an appropriate implementation methodology. Which methodology should you recommend?
6. You need to recommend a solution to resolve the issues reported with the company’s legacy systems. Which functionality should you recommend?
A. Vendor groups
B. Financial dimensions
C. Vendor posting profile
D. Invoice-to account
7. You need to create a plan that meets the following requirements: • Migrate the data to the new system. • Implement a standardized method for creating items. • Prevent items from being created in different ways going forward. Which two actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents a complete answer. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Migrate item data in the cutover plan after the annual updates of items,
B. Suggest creating a Power Bl report to identify like-items after migration.
C. Migrate items in the cutover plan before the annual update of items.
D. Suggest a Master Data Management team who standardizes the item master.
E. Migrate existing items as-is.
8. You need to recommend a solution to manage the wine bottle label requirements for the private brand. What should you recommend?
A. Use an add-on solution for barcode and label report printing.
B. Create notes on the item and print for the customers.
C. Implement Advanced Warehouse label printing.
D. Recommend Dynamics 365 Retail.
9. You need to recommend the appropriate number of production instances and the hosting location. What should you recommend?
A. One production instance in China.
B. Two on-premises production instances hosted in both China and the United States.
C. One on-premises production instance hosted in United States and one cloud production instance hosted in China.
D. Two production instances hosted in China and the United States.
E. One production instance hosted in the United States.
10. You need to ensure that the customer records remain synchronized in both systems. What should you recommend?
A. Write a Power Bl report.
B. Integrate the third-party application into Dynamics 365 Finance
C. Replace the sales system with Dynamics 365 Sales.
D. Use Microsoft Power Automate