Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MB-910 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MB-910 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MB-910 dumps here.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MB-910 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MB-910 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MB-910 exam!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) Sample Questions:
1. A company uses Dynamics 365 Field Service. The maintenance manager wants to be able to add a list of QUESTION NO:s to work orders to ensure that field technicians follow the same steps when servicing customer equipment. You need to explain to the manager which features are available to meet the requirement. Which feature should you use?
A. Connected Field Service
C. Microsoft Customer Voice
2. You work as a technician and receive your work assignments by using cases in Dynamics 365 Sales. You need to review the timeline for a case that you are managing. Which type of activity appears in the case timeline?
A. Project task
D. Work order
3. A company plans to implement Dynamics 365 Sales. Which two out-of-the-box features can you use to capture leads? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
B. CSV files
C. Dynamics 365 Commerce
D. Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
4. A company wants to be able to give quotes to customers from their parts list. You need to recommend a solution for the company. What should you recommend?
A. Dynamics 356 Customer Insights
B. Dynamics 365 Sales
C. Dynamics 365 Marketing
D. Dynamics 365 Human Resources
5. A customer needs a cost-effective sales solution that can display current news about a lead or an account. You recommend Microsoft Relationship Sales. Which two products are included in Microsoft Relationship Sales? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
B. Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise
C. Dynamics 365 Sales Insights
D. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
6. A company plans to implement Dynamics 365 Customer Service. The company wants to use the system to determine when customers are having an issue and need help. You need to track customer issues until the issues are resolved. What should you create?
7. A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales. You need to analyze account data and create reports based on the analyses. Which solution should you use?
A. Microsoft Forms Pro
B. Power BI
C. Power Automate
D. Management Reporter
8. You have a chart that displays a summary of accounts by industry. You need a chart that displays the same data grouped by city. You must be able to access the chart at a later date. What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Expand the existing chart.
B. Edit the existing chart.
C. Select the city field in the drill-down menu.
D. Create a new chart.
9. You are a sales representative for a company that sells furniture. You collaborate with an engineering team and a design team to support customer proposals. The latest versions of all proposals must be available to both teams. Team members must be able to edit the proposals in real time. You need to attach a proposal to a customer record. Which mechanism should you use to attach the proposal?
A. Timeline attachment
B. Word template
C. Documents tab
10. Which two components are included in Dynamics 365 Marketing? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Customer Voice survey
B. Customer Service Hub
C. Enterprise Asset Management
D. Event management