Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MB-920 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MB-920 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MB-920 dumps here.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MB-920 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MB-920 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MB-920 exam!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) Sample Questions:
1. A company implements the performance management feature in Dynamics 365 Human Resources. Which performance management component can employees create by using the Employee Self-Service workspace?
C. Performance reviews
D. Performance Journal
2. A company using Dynamics 365 Finance has determined they have been paying for products they did not receive. You need to recommend a solution to prevent this from happening in the future. What should you recommend?
A. Implement Accounts payable for three-way matching.
B. Activate change management.
C. Implement Accounts receivable for three-way matching.
D. Use the Vendor portal.
3. A company implements Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. The company uses external vendors to produce some parts. You need to recommend actions to manage vendor operations. Which three actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Update the status of production order operations that are subcontracted to Completed when the vendor's work is done.
B. Create an operation for the subcontractor to track the progress of the vendor's work.
C. Assign each operation in a production order to multiple vendors.
D. Ensure that each production order relates to a single vendor.
E. Automatically generate purchase orders for operations that you subcontract to a vendor.
4. A company plans to implement Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Which three actions can vendors perform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Change the inventory cost of items.
B. Submit invoices electronically.
C. Create transfer orders.
D. Approve purchase orders.
E. Respond to a request for quote (RFQ).
5. A company uses Dynamics 365 Finance and Power BI. The company plans to analyze operational data for retail stores that they operate across the United States. The company wants to analyze customer visit data based on the population in the areas where stores are located. You need to recommend a Power BI visualization for the company. Which Power BI visualization should you recommend?
A. Basic maps
B. Doughnut chart
C. Bar chart
6. A company uses Dynamics 365 Human Resources. You need to ensure that workers can document their own performance relative to goals. What should you direct the workers?
A. Compensation management page
B. Personnel management page
C. Performance goals page
D. Employee self-service workspace
7. A company uses Dynamics 365 Commerce to manage retail stores. You need to implement features to help the company prevent fraudulent activity. Which two features should you implement? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Asset management
B. Purchase protection
C. Cash and bank management
D. Loss prevention
8. A company wants to use sales, resourcing, project management, and expense tracking in a single application. What should the company implement?
A. Dynamics 365 Project Operations
B. Dynamics 365 Finance
C. Dynamics 365 Business Central
D. Dynamics 365 Human Resources
9. A company manufactures custom medications. You need to recommend a Dynamics 365 app that allows the company to manage the concentration of specific active ingredients, provide traceability of ingredients from supplier to customer, and substitute ingredients based on compound type. What should you recommend?
A. Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
B. Dynamics 365 Product Insights
C. Dynamics 365 Customer Service
D. Dynamics 365 Asset Management
10. A customer owes two vendors $500 each for services performed. The customer wants to post a lump sum of $1,000 to a bank to cover the payments. You need to be able to track vendor payments individually. Which feature should you recommend?
A. Ledger setup
B. Journal voucher
C. Bank reconciliation